Search results

1. M

Let ICBM Missles Travel to the Moon

TY I have a few more Ideas that I want to post here and I may soon....
  2. M

Seems this is being worked one now? https://bitbucket.org/calclavia/icbm/issue/58/interterrestrial-missiles
  3. M

UE API

I am told by CAV that this is a GC issue with ICBM http://pastebin.com/8rQCaJKC GC build 531 ICBM Build 196 Forge 803 The missle crash the server when they hit the target. He said GC needs to update UE API
  4. M

Recommended Electricity Mods?

I thought that UE API help with these kinds of issues?
  5. M

Recommended Electricity Mods?

. Nvm
  6. M

Cant find any new ores while mining.

NVM I found copper just now Layer 26 Build 524 With IC2 mod
  7. M

Yep and I think it's doable I been looking into this as well.
  8. M

there is no galacticraft server.

I HAVE a server with just Galacticraft build 513 Let me know if you want to play on it. I will be adding some UE mods soon as well. Hit me up on skype to talk about it if you want. I don't want the server trashed or griefed though. Skype name is Megatarre
  9. M

Resource Pack [WIP][128x] Sphax PureBDCraft Patch for Galacticraft

I bet, I am trying to teach myself minecraft modding and I can't believe that I forgot this step. I am not sure what I was thinking. OanarchY you have been most help full.
  10. M

WOW how in the world did I miss that step?? I am sorry about that. PS it works now!
  11. M

I know that ICBM and this mod work together and I would Like to be able to send Rockets to the moon that are auto piloted based of a set of given cords on the planet in space or any other planet that is added to the mod. Lets say you and your friends are playing on a server and 1 person is on...
  12. M

Ok thank you I downloaded the 1.6.2 Sphax and put it in the resource pack and it acts like there is no texture pack at all.
  13. M

Ok so can I just download the 1.6.2 texture from there website and stick it in resourcepacks?
  14. M

I did this and I get error saying unable to load Galacticraft textures in the launcher Using missing texture, unable to load: basiccomponents:textures/items/plateCopper.png I get this and it says it for every single mod item. when I load the game the normal textures are still there.
  15. M

This Texture pack work with any other mod?
  16. M

Server crashing

Yep I just updated to 492 and the NASA bench is fixed. TY
  17. M

Server crashing

I am getting the same issue with my new server I set up. This is the only mod that I have installed at this time as well. Also when I place it and click on it the server crashes.