Search results

1. 0

Custom Recipes in galacticraft?

I want to make a custom compressor recipe for galacticraft 1.10.2 and I've seen people do it but I have no clue what mods they use (I've tried mod tweaker it doesn't support galacticraft)
  2. 0

Coal to Diamonds Compressor Recipe?

Oh Sadly it isn't but I can't find any mods that do work with it. so sadly it was a different mod altogether not a tweaker (COMPLETE GUESS)
  3. 0

Um Thanks but I'm still talking about galacticraft I'm not sure if it's supported in ModTweaker and I've been looking and can't find it plus it needs a special handle like micdoodle8.mods.galacticraft.ect and I don't know where to find those
  4. 0

Um Hi! Thank you for the reply! But sadly I can't seem to get ModTweaker to work with galacticraft! please help me with this if you know how that would be great! Im really a noob to using tweakers (Literally my first time)
  5. 0

So as the title states I wish to turn coal into diamonds! The reason I put this here is that, a. This recipe was in a galacticraft compressor and b. I have no other leads! this was the recipe. x= coal U=fuel O= blank xx0 xx0 = Diamond! 000 U I cant find the mod that the person who was making the...