Search results

1. Kamakani

Airlocks/Sealed Rooms

ah. well I won't be upgrading to 1.6 any time soon so, sucks for me. Thanks for the info OanarchY.
  2. Kamakani

Airlocks/Sealed Rooms

Yes, Galacticraft 410, and red logic 55.4.1. haven't checked for updates on any of my mods yet.
  3. Kamakani

Airlocks/Sealed Rooms

I totally agree. That's how I wanted to set my base up. The problem is, you can't seal rooms without an airlock door. And since there is apparently a block limit to the room size that Oxygen Sealers can seal, and multiple Oxygen Sealers don't seem to be able to seal a larger room, I've been...
  4. Kamakani

Airlocks/Sealed Rooms

You can actually create a sealed room on the moon and put an airlock on the side and the airlock works fine, the room seals when the door is closed, and unseals when it is open. What I was attempting was to seal multiple rooms connected together. Doing so requires you to separate the rooms with...
  5. Kamakani

Airlocks/Sealed Rooms

The airlock is a door that will seal a room if you're on another planet, the moon for instance. You use the airlock door to seal the air in if you have the room sealed using an oxygen sealer. That way you can stay in the room without having your oxygen gear on. If you then have an Oxygen...
  6. Kamakani

Airlocks/Sealed Rooms

Just curious if anyone else has done any testing on airlocks and sealed rooms. I've done quite a bit of testing on room dimensions for sealed rooms. The limit for a perfectly symmetrical rectangular room is 15x15x3 with the sealer embedded in the floor in the direct center of the room. If you...
  7. Kamakani

Question about O2 Sealer

After some testing I found the problem. There was absolutely nothing wrong with the room design or anything else. Apparently the Sealer does not allow you to seal a room if the sealer is initially placed on the ceiling of a 3 high room. I had to place it on the floor to get it to seal. After...
  8. Kamakani

Question about O2 Sealer

I recently downloaded Galacticraft (After watching a YogsCast Video on this mod), And was attempting to build a Moonbase. The question here is, does the O2 Sealer function correctly, or is it disabled/broken? If it does function correctly, maybe someone can explain to me what I'm doing wrong...