Search results

1. Mart

Fuel/Oil disappearing

I noticed my oil and fuel disappearing from my refinery and fluid pipes. The fuel loader always stays filled, but sometimes the other bits are totally empty when I return from the moon or I load my game. The refinery, fuel loader and fluid pipes (Galacticraft) in between were full and the...
  2. Mart

Oxygen Storage Module

I wanted to point out a minor thing I noticed: the bar on the outside of the oxygen storage modules showing how much oxygen is in the module is always at 100%. The storage modules are functioning fine, it's just the display when looking at the block. The bar showing the amount of oxygen in the...
  3. Mart

Invalid Oxygen Setup

This is probably what's happening; I got the invalid oxygen warning already by just standing in the frame and not walking any further. I checked and indeed, breaking ladders at head height gave me the same kind of warning. At least I know why it is happening, thank you for that radfast! If you...
  4. Mart

Invalid Oxygen Setup

Hello, I realise this is somewhat a wall of text, but I hope my issue will be clear-cut this way. I made a small moon base which consists of two rooms seperated by a single air lock seal. Whenever I move through the air lock seal quickly, I get the invalid oxygen setup warning (and sometimes...
  5. Mart

Missing registry entry

Okay, thank you! Indeed, the game seems to be working fine and it hasn't showed up since.
  6. Mart

Missing registry entry

Forgot to post these: MC 1.12.2 Forge 14.23.3.2655 GC 1.12.2-4.0.1.176
  7. Mart

Missing registry entry

Hello, After updating GC in my custom modpack from 137 to 176, I got the error below when I tried opening an existing save. No such message occurs when creating a new world. I also tried version 169, but it gave me the same error when loading my existing world. I am guessing one soundtrack got...