Search results

1. Mart

Fuel/Oil disappearing

I noticed my oil and fuel disappearing from my refinery and fluid pipes. The fuel loader always stays filled, but sometimes the other bits are totally empty when I return from the moon or I load my game. The refinery, fuel loader and fluid pipes (Galacticraft) in between were full and the...
  2. Mart

Oxygen Storage Module

I wanted to point out a minor thing I noticed: the bar on the outside of the oxygen storage modules showing how much oxygen is in the module is always at 100%. The storage modules are functioning fine, it's just the display when looking at the block. The bar showing the amount of oxygen in the...
  3. Mart

Invalid Oxygen Setup

Hello, I realise this is somewhat a wall of text, but I hope my issue will be clear-cut this way. I made a small moon base which consists of two rooms seperated by a single air lock seal. Whenever I move through the air lock seal quickly, I get the invalid oxygen setup warning (and sometimes...
  4. Mart

Missing registry entry

Hello, After updating GC in my custom modpack from 137 to 176, I got the error below when I tried opening an existing save. No such message occurs when creating a new world. I also tried version 169, but it gave me the same error when loading my existing world. I am guessing one soundtrack got...