Search results

1. Cerebot

Airlocks

I know I already posted this earlier, but I'd like to restate. We should add an Airlock Block. The properties of this block are quite complicated, but this would make a great and accurate addition in my mind. When you place it down, it would create an animated 5x3x4 prism, where 2 doors are...
  2. Cerebot

Oxygen required for plants

We should make oxygen and sunlight required to grow plants. This is more of a real life concept, but I was rewatching The Martian (great movie, lots to learn and implement) and when the home depressurized on Mars, all the plants died. Not saying we should make temperature a real factor, but we...
  3. Cerebot

Sleep in a bed when the room is sealed (Forwarded)

DISCLAIMER: THIS IS NOT AN ADDON! Please do not scold me in the comments. You have been warned. Hello Galacticraft Forum! I have posted an idea in the suggestions, and one person told me to forward it here, and it might come to be. Here's the link to the post. I included the link because there...
  4. Cerebot

Sleep in a bed when the room is sealed

I have a cool, but not so scientific idea. When you take a bed to space, it says you might die of oxygen loss. My suggestion is if you have some kind of Oxygen Sealer, or Oxygen Bubble Distributer, then you should be able to sleep with still a risk of oxygen loss. It would be one of those, "Do...
  5. Cerebot

Airlocks

I was thinking that we could add new kinds of airlocks into the game. They could look like the Martian airlocks from the movie, and be placed by a single block, kinda like the astrominer base. The airlock pressurizing cycle could be fully automated, and once you get in the airlock and close the...