Search results

1. PhysicalNova

Galacticraft changelog

Is there a link to a detailed changelog for every galacticraft update ? There's a .txt chagelog but it's kind of confusing and barely understandable (at least for me). I remember that there was one on Jenkins (I think) some time ago. Is it still there ? Thanks for any reply, have a nice day !
  2. PhysicalNova

More musics ?

Well, everything stands in the title. I just love Galacticraft's musics, and I was wondering if more would be added to the game. After a while, the same tracks keeps playing, not that it is boring (I still love them), but more diversity could be great. Thanks in advance for any reply !
  3. PhysicalNova

The dark decoration block

From what I've heard, the dark decoration block should have a crafting recipe, but doesn't have one. (Redfast, as a reply of a github bug report about that, replied that it was "an oversight"). In game, with NEI or JEI installed, w cannot see an actual recipe for it. So, is it anintended...
  4. PhysicalNova

Regarding the wiki...

It's been a long time since I've started to play with galacticraft. And the wiki has always helped me, and certainly many other. But it seems there are missing informations or false ones, since updates. Is there a way to contribute to the wiki ? I thank everyone who will take the time to...
  5. PhysicalNova

To review : Venus' gravity.

My problem is simple : I think Venus' gravity is a bit off. In real life, the gravity of this planet is 8.87m/s² In the mod, it is 61% of overworld's, or 5.98m/s² if you count. (9,807*100/61) And so I think you should be able to only jump like 1.5 blocks on Venus instead of 2 or 3. Let me know...
  6. PhysicalNova

The sticky desh pickaxe mystery

I was just wondering how many people know how to obtain that pickaxe in survival. I just found out recently how to do it.