Search results

1. super4ever4mc

Magrathea Forge

I need electric planet(ground view) with green circuits and yellow-gold lines , electronic building , robots , shiny blue sky , small explosion and as png format
  2. super4ever4mc

I know how to code , last week i've finnished coding , but for mcp i don't have time the school...

I know how to code , last week i've finnished coding , but for mcp i don't have time the school is so hard . If you need i will give you one of my programs
  3. super4ever4mc

what about spacelamp , its all my made

what about spacelamp , its all my made
  4. super4ever4mc

you mean (gem), no i just take the idea , but the code is mine. where GC Gamer , I found that...

you mean (gem), no i just take the idea , but the code is mine. where GC Gamer , I found that he baned
  5. super4ever4mc

I just view you (Best GC Addon Team) what you are done with Ipad .

I just view you (Best GC Addon Team) what you are done with Ipad .
  6. super4ever4mc

Gays (3Flashy and GCGamer) I'm not facking but with my schoo life i can't code.

Gays (3Flashy and GCGamer) I'm not facking but with my schoo life i can't code.
  7. super4ever4mc

Sorry , Im not facking, but i can't work with computer , i going online by ipad , and by school...

Sorry , Im not facking, but i can't work with computer , i going online by ipad , and by school life i don't have time to code , and galacticraft 2 not working in the src , i learend about blocks with tutorials , i will try to fix the bug by github editor , Tell GC Gamer about that , i can't...
  8. super4ever4mc

Need help with setting up the dev deobf build

You should have src installed with deabof
  9. super4ever4mc

Can you view my venus mod

Can you view my venus mod
  10. super4ever4mc

Help for GC 2 Api

Thanks Alot
  11. super4ever4mc

i updated the texture in github , but when he record the video he us the add-on befor i update...

i updated the texture in github , but when he record the video he us the add-on befor i update the texture
  12. super4ever4mc

i updated the texture in github , but when he record the video he use the add-on befor i update...

i updated the texture in github , but when he record the video he use the add-on befor i update the texture
  13. super4ever4mc

Help for GC 2 Api

You say that there is a deobfuscated development version , so where can i download it ? Is it the red one (1.4.7-1.6.4)
  14. super4ever4mc

I thinked that galacticraft gamer updated the textures

I thinked that galacticraft gamer updated the textures
  15. super4ever4mc

Its too shiny

Its too shiny
  16. super4ever4mc

Need Suggestions for starcraft Venus !

Need Suggestions for starcarft Venus !
  17. super4ever4mc

Working On Venus , May Get Alpha

Working On Venus , May Get Alpha
  18. super4ever4mc

Yes , alot But the grass texture is bad

Yes , alot But the grass texture is bad
  19. super4ever4mc

part 1 : ya , but i still need the gem (red diamond). keep them with same name unless if you...

part 1 : ya , but i still need the gem (red diamond). keep them with same name unless if you have an new one. And tell galacticraft gamer to add them as pull requisite if you don't know. and don't miss to add the model file of the boss (what ever you use (give the current texture a model and...
  20. super4ever4mc

part 2 : if you need you can send them to my email if you don't need to put them in github ...

part 2 : if you need you can send them to my email if you don't need to put them in github , and keep the secured so send the changes on my email : [email protected] or [email protected] and please don't ban me micdoodle8 because i'm ramilego (i'm been dumb at that time)