Search results

1. super4ever4mc

Help for GC 2 Api

You say that there is a deobfuscated development version , so where can i download it ? Is it the red one (1.4.7-1.6.4)
  2. super4ever4mc

Need Suggestions for starcraft Venus !

Need Suggestions for starcarft Venus !
  3. super4ever4mc

Please Help me Micdoodle8 on Wgen Code

Please Help me Micdoodle8 on the Wgen Code The World is only bedrock Click Here For the Github
  4. super4ever4mc

Venus ScreenShuts

Currently The Venus IS Dev (it's for MC 1.6.4)
  5. super4ever4mc

Can you Lock My Space Lamp Third

Can you Lock My Space Lamp Third
  6. super4ever4mc

How much time is needed to finnish add-on makers build

How much time is needed to finnish GC Add-on Makers build , i very need it to start creating water convertor
  7. super4ever4mc

Space Light [Not Galacticraft]

Space Light Space Light is a mod that adds strong lights to minecraft for galacticraft. It don't need galacticraft to be installed , but its to help you Put the zip file at your Mods folder (mcp is not needed) Current Status The Add-on is Pre-Alpha Crafting Recipe (Click Here) Creative Tab...
  8. super4ever4mc

Need Help in GC in MCP

As Many GC Add-on Makers Need to recompile and rebof The Code To Test it , But I Watched You IN Twitch , You Can Test GC IN Eclipse !!!!, How do you test in eclipse !!!!, Can you Tell AS How To Run GC in MCP , Please Micdoodle8 ?
  9. super4ever4mc

Multiplayer Lan Crash

Minecraft Version = 1.6.2 Forge Version = 9.10.0.789 Galacticraft Version = a0.1.39.637 Detailed Description = Multiplayer Lan Crash Full Forge Log = http://pastebin.com/ZNmAGu08
  10. super4ever4mc

Slimming Inventory GUI Bug

Minecraft Version = 1.6.2 Forge Version = 9.10.0.789 Galacticraft Version = a0.1.39.634 Detailed Description = When Opening Slimming Inventory GUI and trying to take an item from hand Inventory it throwing out of My Inventory !!!!! Full Forge Log = http://pastebin.com/XkhxCjaL
  11. super4ever4mc

Micdoodle8 , Can you learn us about Sliming, Please ?

I Opened the wiki , but ther is no think about Mars !!!
  12. super4ever4mc

My Very Small Base on Mars

My Very Small Base on Mars , Tell me if you want me to upload it :D
  13. super4ever4mc

My Mars

My Mars
  14. super4ever4mc

Mars Is Coming Today Hooray , Can't Wait

Mars Is Coming Today Hooray , Can't Wait
  15. super4ever4mc

Can't land on the moon !

Minecraft Version = 1.6.2 Forge Version = 9.10.0.789 Galacticraft Version = a0.1.39.581 Detailed Description = I press space when landing on the moon and it's slowing but after landing on the moon it explosives !!!! Full Forge Log = http://pastebin.com/TKfkLjVs
  16. super4ever4mc

Help in the API

I'm "Super4Ever4MC" working in Venus add-on , I watched "How to Code a New Planet" by "jasonB221". But it didn't help me, I watched you'r API, it's very good,But What is the needed apis for a new planet , and how to set the options , Example : public interface ITeleportType { /** * This...
  17. super4ever4mc

I'm working on Venus add-on and i wonder if there any one can help ?

I'm working on Venus add-on and i wonder if there any one can help ? Not just in coding, in texture ,graphics (photos),world generator and music !
  18. super4ever4mc

Can you micdoodle8 tell me about the progress of the mars?

19. super4ever4mc

20. super4ever4mc

how add custom planets ?

how add custom planets ?