Search results

1. ZackUnme

My Space Station....

can you list the certain size of the room....
  2. ZackUnme

My Space Station....

actually i don't know what oxygen sealers do so i'm not putting them.....
  3. ZackUnme

Oxygen Compressor

Where can I found the ForgeMod client log????......
  4. ZackUnme

My Space Station....

This is my space station..... This is my plant/oxygen farm This is my little rocket launching area And this is the full area of my space station... And if anyone have an idea to add in my space station just reply to this thread..
  5. ZackUnme

Small and cozy moon base

What is that jet mod on the runway...
  6. ZackUnme

Small and cozy moon base

Sorry because being a noob... But how am I going to upload my pictures.... P/S:Sorry again for being noob...
  7. ZackUnme

Small and cozy moon base

Great work... You make me feel I'm a bad builder coz your building is better than me... And what is the mod that make the blue thing on the ground...
  8. ZackUnme

Oxygen Compressor

I put that empty tank too but its still just 8... P/S:It's not empty but half-empty.....
  9. ZackUnme

Oxygen Compressor

Did that.... But the oxygen wrote on oxygen compressor is still 8.....
  10. ZackUnme

Oxygen Compressor

Hello Minecrafters... I have make a oxygen compressor testing... Sadly it just have 8 oxygen...... Please help me.... Edit:Sorry if I make a grammar mistake...Coz' I'm Malaysian..
  11. ZackUnme

Charged Evolved Creeper

I more interested with your mod... What is that mod????? Edit:Sorry if I being such a noob....
  12. ZackUnme

Airlocks/Sealed Rooms

Well.... I'm more curious about the airlock function.... What does it do??????
  13. ZackUnme

Moon Terrain

Okay.... Thanks guys.... My Galacticraft is now better.....
  14. ZackUnme

Moon Terrain

Hello Minecrafters...... When I arrived at the moon,the terrain is using sponge and not moon dirt itself... Can anyone please help me.... I'm using minecraft 1.5.1....