Search results

1. G

Server crash when on the moon with oxygen distributor

Hi Peeps, I get this crash on the moon and now I cant log in without it crashing everytime. Anyone help? I just put an Oxygen distributor down / it was making a bubble.. then crash! Thanks in advance :D G ---- Minecraft Crash Report ---- // Why is it breaking :( Time: 8/08/13 1:08 AM...
  2. G

How to make a Galacticraft 1.6.X server

Donated. Liked. Thx again guys. Top forum.
  3. G

It Works!!!! Thankyou guys so much :D Is there a donate button?
  4. G

Ok, so im going to put every step down that I do and provide a pic of the outcome. I cant see where I am going wrong. I run minecraftforge-installer-1.6.2-9.10.0.802.jar (4.073MB) I point it to a folder called %appdata%\Roaming\1Minecrafttestserver it installes the Libraries folder and a...
  5. G

No Probs. Thanks for being thorough. :)
  6. G

ok so I do make a mod folder in the server folder :D thats what I wasnt sure of, if its supposed to generate one or not. Thanks for all your help guys.
  7. G

The forge installer file is: minecraftforge-installer-1.6.2-9.10.0.802.jar 4.073MB so that didnt seem to work. Is there instruction on how to merge these 2 java files? and do I have to create a mod folder myself in the minecraft server jar? thanks again for all the help, im a bit of a noob...
  8. G

Oh I am running the Minecraft Server exe to start the server If i run minecraftforge-universal-1.6.2-9.10.0.802.jar, it does nothing
  9. G

Thats what i thought. Yes 1.6.2 My server folder only has Libraries and World folder. No mods. I have used forgemod installer to install to the server folder, but all it makes is the Libraries folder. There are a number of folders in that, but no mods. Also, I get no errors. Here is...
  10. G

Should the Server folder have a mods folder in it? or does the server not need the mods therefore only the client mods folder? I ask this because I finally got it going on the client, can mine ores tin aluminum etc, but when i connect to my server I cant find the ore anywhere. Server only has...
  11. G

Cant find any new ores while mining.

This is client startup: Launcher 1.1.1 (through bootstrap 5) started on windows... Current time is Jul 22, 2013 9:45:31 AM System.getProperty('os.name') == 'Windows 7' System.getProperty('os.version') == '6.1' System.getProperty('os.arch') == 'amd64' System.getProperty('java.version') ==...
  12. G

New world. About 2 days old now, mining yields no new ores, jut the old ones.
  13. G

Hi Guys, got my server working for 1.6.2 with forgemod loader. have about 10 people connecting. But none of us can find the new ores. We have mined below 30 for aluminum in many many places. Is this a known bug, I have done lots of reading but cant find any info on it. I have checked creative...