Search results

1. B

Hosting a Galactic Server - Can't launch to space!!!!

Console logs look like this: 27.01 01:46:33 [Server] Server thread/WARN [FML]: Galacticraft Planets loaded a new chunk [-5, -11] in dimension -30 (planet.asteroids) while populating chunk [-5, -12], causing cascading worldgen lag. 27.01 01:46:33 [Server] Server thread/WARN [FML]: Please report...
  2. B

Hey man, im trying to host a galacticcraft mod/moonquest++ server with Apex could you please...

Hey man, im trying to host a galacticcraft mod/moonquest++ server with Apex could you please help me. It isnt working. I made a support post on the forumns under "Brendan11011"
  3. B

Hey man, im trying to host a galacticcraft mod/moonquest++ server with Apex could you please...

Hey man, im trying to host a galacticcraft mod/moonquest++ server with Apex could you please help me. It isnt working. I made a support post on the forumns under "Brendan11011"
  4. B

Hosting a Galactic Server - Can't launch to space!!!!

Hey, So far i've smoothly been hosting a MoonQuest++ Tekkit Server with all of mates. I have all the mods successfully installed, but ive now come to the bit where i attempt to launch to space. It does everything fine except I can't launch to any planets on the solar system screen, ONLY the...