Search results

1. tihmstar

cant melt moon tin/copper

Minecraft Version = 1.6.2 Forge Version = 9.10.0.803 Galacticraft Version = a0.1.39.616 Detailed Description = i cant melt tin ore and copper ore, which i got from moon. Full Forge Log = http://pastebin.com/nolog
  2. tihmstar

can't craft battery box

Minecraft Version = 1.6.2 Forge Version = 9.10.0.803 Galacticraft Version = a0.1.39.616 Detailed Description = there are no crafting reciepes for battery box, coal gen and electric furnace Full Forge Log = http://pastebin.com/nolog
  3. tihmstar

Cant melt tin / craft copper wire

Minecraft Version = 1.6.2 Forge Version = 9.10.0.803 Galacticraft Version = a0.1.39.588 Detailed Description = I cant melt tin ore and i cant craft copper wire or things with copper wire Full Forge Log = http://pastebin.com/nolog
  4. tihmstar

Galacticraft Vanilla! | survival | always last successfull build | 10+ Slots

Hey guys, now as promised i present you the server you alway wanted! Galacticraft Vanilla! (Beta) Server ip: tihmstar.dyndns.org Requied & allowed Mods: - (R) Galacticraft - (A) Texture Packs/Mods (Optifine etc.) - (A) Not Enough Items No other mods allowed! (If you unsure about a mod, ask...
  5. tihmstar

colored pipes and wires

Hey, can you add the possibility to color pipes and wires with dye? Pipes can be colred with dye, but wires can be either colored with dye or crafted with colored wool.
  6. tihmstar

How to create a server!! (Please read)

Hey guys, i saw lots of serverposts here from people, who have a totally wrong understandig of making a server. They posted local server ip addresses (eg: 127.0.0.1 or 192.168.1.154) and people always said they could not connect. So i'll try to explain you, what you need to create your own...
  7. tihmstar

spawning leaves destroying pipes + wires

Minecraft Version = 1.6.2 Forge Version = 9.10.0.789 Galacticraft Version = 0.1.39.566 Detailed Description = I was playing around on my space station, when i noticed, that the leaves spawned out of a tree/sampling destroyed my oxygen pipes and copper wires, which were connected to...
  8. tihmstar

Fire not working in sealed rooms on Moon

Minecraft Version = 1.6.2 Forge Version = 9.10.0.789 Galacticraft Version = 0.1.39.566 Detailed Description = I don't know if it is a bug or not, but it would be great being able to use flint and steel (currently not working) in sealed rooms on the moon. Or rooms with oxygen in...
  9. tihmstar

New block to let you split oxygen/energy

Hey guy, once again i've got a great idea :D How about having a block (well having to new blocks, 1 for energy and 1 for oxygen) which lets you split the about of energy, so you can give a part of the energy to one machine and another part to another. I thought abot having a block to which you...
  10. tihmstar

combine redstone and copper wire

Hey, i think i would be cool to create a block to combine redstones and copperwire. For example i hav a moonbase and i want to disconnect several things from my powersource at night. My idea was a block, which allows you to connect redstone and copper wire, and if a redstone signal is there...
  11. tihmstar

[announcement] Public Galacticraft Server

UPDATE: Server can be found here: http://forum.micdoodle8.com/index.php?threads/galacticraft-vanilla-survival-always-last-successfull-build-10-slots.1959/ Hey guys, since i heard about galacticraft, i can't stop thinking about this awesome mod. So im thinking about creating a public server...
  12. tihmstar

ssinvite permissions

Hey guys, i read in the wiki that on multiplayer server you need to either be op or haver permission nodes: micdoodle8.mods.galacticraft.core.command.GCCoreCommandSpaceStationAddOwner micdoodle8.mods.galacticraft.core.command.GCCoreCommandSpaceStationRemoveOwner to let other people join your...
  13. tihmstar

Oxygenbubble stays without oxygen

Minecraft Version = 1.6.2 Forge Version = 9.10.0.789 Galacticraft Version = 0.1.39.560 Detailed Description = Tested on earth: when i connect a power source (tested with batterybox) an oxygen collector and an oxygen bubble distributor (both connectted with oxygen pipes) and disconnect...
  14. tihmstar

Survive on moon day/night

Hey, i just tested out some things on the moon and got some questions: How i know when it's the best time to the moon? Does it make any difference when i go? Is there a way to survice at night, or should i better fly back when it's night? If i fly back at night (moon) and sleep on earth, then...
  15. tihmstar

batteries aren't working

Minecraft Version = 1.6.2 Forge Version = 9.10.0.789 Galacticraft Version = 0.1.38.548 Detailed Description = batteries aren't being charged by the battery box, or the solar panels, and the battery box isn't distributing power. Full Forge Log = http://pastebin.com/Luqr1AsP
  16. tihmstar

Confusing stand alone installation

Hey guys, i have some problems with this mod. I want to have a little private server and of course client installation of this mod. I think with the client i cant do much wrong, downloading all files, put in different directories and click on load basic components. My Problem is the server, i...
  17. tihmstar

cant craft oxygen mask in smp

hey, i installed this awesome mod on my server, but when i try to craft oxygen masks on my server, i can't pull them out of the crafting table. Other thinks like steel or iron + coal works fine EDITED: now i use original files from main site, but still same error hope you can help me, tihmstar