Search results

1. M

Please fix this bug with portals

If you try to light the portal without oxygen, it will not activate. (screen 1) But as soon as oxygen appears, the portal can be activated (screen 2,3,4) You teleport to hell (screen 5) But when you go back into the portal, you are transported to Earth (screen 6)
  2. M

Furnace requires oxygen

If torches require oxygen, then why not do the same with a furnace and other things that require oxygen, because it looks unrealistic.
  3. M

Sounds for mechanisms

I suggest adding sounds of work for all mechanisms in the modification. At the moment, only the compressor has sounds.
  4. M

Nuclear Reactor

I propose to add a nuclear reactor to the mod, and uranium ore from which fuel rods can be made; add a variety of systems for cooling the reactor. It is also possible to convert radioisotope cores into reactor fuel.
  5. M

Error checking events in the left hand

If you take things in the left hand they are not tested by the code, for example this error is the placement of the torches with the left hand on any of the planets/satellites, they putting lit and not extinguished (because the code is missing the check of the left hand). Please correct this...
  6. M

The torch is burning in the vacuum of space

here is another screenshot
  7. M

The torch is burning in the vacuum of space

When crafting and placing torches from the second hand slot, they burn in an airless space (Version Minecraft: 1.12.2; Version Galacticraft 4.0.2.205):
  8. M

New Things

Good day developers, I suggest you to add new mechanisms in Galacticraft. For example, to create a new source of electricity such as a fuel generator (it will use rocket fuel to generate energy); a radio-isotope generator that will use a radio-isotope core as fuel (so that the radioisotope core...
  9. M

New things

it would be interesting if it was already in the galacticraft and in the addons a lot of bugs
  10. M

Solar Ore - Location

Solar ore can be confused with copper ore
  11. M

New things

Good day developers, I suggest you to add new mechanisms in Galacticraft. For example, to create a new source of electricity such as a fuel generator (it will use rocket fuel to generate energy); a radio-isotope generator that will use a radio-isotope core as fuel (so that the radioisotope core...