Search results

1. S

Moar Bugs!!

4. When oxygen compressors receive power they crash the game. Crash report: http://pastebin.com/m7zQ7UK0
  2. S

Moar Bugs!!

For some reason the bug report section doesn't work for me. I don't know why, but it just won't post even when I have all the perimeters filled out. I said that the last time I reported bugs in this section, but I forgot to say that this time. #1 has been around for a long time, I'm not...
  3. S

Moar Bugs!!

Hello it's me, Sniper. Galactricraft's favorite bug reporter! I have some more bugs for you today @micdoodle8! GC version: Latest (566) 1. Destroying a buggy fueling pad gives you 9 launch pads rater than 9 buggy pads 2. Chests in moon dungeons 'regenerate' items. I looted a chest and a minute...
  4. S

Personal Asteroids

lol we're getting a a little carried away here xD. If this stuff ever gets added it'll be in the far future :( Diamonds are so rare in caves. Maybe it's because all the caves in my world always curve back up above diamond level. You can easily strip mine for it though Nice idea, instead of...
  5. S

Personal Asteroids

Yeah, implementing it would be a bit of a challenge. I'm not a fan of the way the OP suggests, I think it would be better if you could fly to the asteroid belt. Since there are only tier 1 rockets atm, it would be unrealistic to fly to the asteroid belt with that. I'm hoping that a tier 2 rocket...
  6. S

Oxygen and Energy storage units

I always thought that the moon was going to be space storage station until we advanced to Mars considering how Mars has water which can be turned into oxygen and hydrogen for an International fueling station Also, It's good to know people support this idea. ATM I'm only using galacticraft and...
  7. S

A load of bugs to report

10. Oxygen gear and parachutes do not drop when you die. 11. Annnnnnd another, sleeping on the space station doesn't set the time to day
  8. S

A load of bugs to report

OK #3 isn't just on the moon. I killed myself from fall damage in the middle of an open field, there is nowhere that an entity can 'hide' and I coem back and only 90% of my stuff is actually on the floor. I think this is a forge bug not a GC bug
  9. S

ahahaha. I did find out that you can turn off decaying leaves, which is awesome. I'll just use that for now, if something like this is added, I'll probably put it back on
  10. S

A load of bugs to report

If that is the case and the only way to get these bugs fixed is it make them all happen again and report the logs, I will but that seems like a bitch :(
  11. S

A load of bugs to report

Type A? OK Mr. Master Race lol. All these bugs I've reported have been collected overtime and it would take a lot of time to go through and find the logs for. I've also taken 2 years of computer science, and the second year was java. I'm a novice when it comes to modding minecraft, I can...
  12. S

Coal Gen -> Oxygen bubble distributors -> Oxygen Collector -> Oxygen Compressor usually works well for the night. Also, aparently you can sleep through the nights now on the moon? Idk if this is true, but it's what I've heard. If you can sleep on the moon than you can also probably sleep on...
  13. S

A load of bugs to report

I do understand it (somewhat) but for example, #1. I don't think something like that would appear in the logs, and if it does it would be lost within thousands of lines of code (granted if you knew what you were looking for you could do Ctrl + F but still) I also know that I am not the only...
  14. S

I see what you're talking about, but if energy storage was to added, and you were to break the storage device, the energy would be gone, just like when you break a refinery, the oil will be gone. So you can't really transport these things to other planets
  15. S

A load of bugs to report

Yeah I know how to "officially" report bugs but I don't think forge logs would help with most of these.
  16. S

Hello guys, I think it would be nice if this mod added the ability to store oxygen and energy. I know most people use UE or IC2 with this mod, but I like the idea of using this mod independently. Maybe have 3 tiers of energy and oxygen storage units, each one progressively harder to make but...
  17. S

A load of bugs to report

Hello everyone, I have a lot of bugs to report and I'd rather make one thread rather than 8. I wanted to report these bugs directly to micdoodle8 but I couldn't find any way to contact him personally. Forge Version: 9.10.0.804 GC Version: 548 1. Stackable items in the bottom 3 slots of an...
  18. S

Disappearing entities on the moon?

Hello guys, has anyone else ever experienced disappearing entities on the moon? Today I had a rocket with 10 stacks of quartz blocks and 8 stacks of tin decoration blocks. I accidentally broke the landing vehicle before retrieving the goods, when all of the entities spewed all over the ground, I...
  19. S

Bug Report: Buggy fueling pads turn into launch pads

MC Version: 1.5.2 Forge Version: 7.8.1.738 Galacticraft Version: 0.1.36.410 Description: When you place 9 buggy fueling pads down in a 3x3, and then break it, the fueling pads turn into the rocket launch pads. I couldn't file a proper bug report, I got some wierd error so I'll post it here.
  20. S

Dismounting rocket midair

Well, I launched my rocket to the moon for the first time ever. When I was about land my rocket, I ended up slowing my rocket down way too much and I couldn't figure out how to speed it back up. In my haste I ended up dismounting the rocket, once I landed I waited for a little while and the...