Search results

1. S

Moar Bugs!!

Hello it's me, Sniper. Galactricraft's favorite bug reporter! I have some more bugs for you today @micdoodle8! GC version: Latest (566) 1. Destroying a buggy fueling pad gives you 9 launch pads rater than 9 buggy pads 2. Chests in moon dungeons 'regenerate' items. I looted a chest and a minute...
  2. S

Oxygen and Energy storage units

Hello guys, I think it would be nice if this mod added the ability to store oxygen and energy. I know most people use UE or IC2 with this mod, but I like the idea of using this mod independently. Maybe have 3 tiers of energy and oxygen storage units, each one progressively harder to make but...
  3. S

A load of bugs to report

Hello everyone, I have a lot of bugs to report and I'd rather make one thread rather than 8. I wanted to report these bugs directly to micdoodle8 but I couldn't find any way to contact him personally. Forge Version: 9.10.0.804 GC Version: 548 1. Stackable items in the bottom 3 slots of an...
  4. S

Disappearing entities on the moon?

Hello guys, has anyone else ever experienced disappearing entities on the moon? Today I had a rocket with 10 stacks of quartz blocks and 8 stacks of tin decoration blocks. I accidentally broke the landing vehicle before retrieving the goods, when all of the entities spewed all over the ground, I...
  5. S

Bug Report: Buggy fueling pads turn into launch pads

MC Version: 1.5.2 Forge Version: 7.8.1.738 Galacticraft Version: 0.1.36.410 Description: When you place 9 buggy fueling pads down in a 3x3, and then break it, the fueling pads turn into the rocket launch pads. I couldn't file a proper bug report, I got some wierd error so I'll post it here.
  6. S

Dismounting rocket midair

Well, I launched my rocket to the moon for the first time ever. When I was about land my rocket, I ended up slowing my rocket down way too much and I couldn't figure out how to speed it back up. In my haste I ended up dismounting the rocket, once I landed I waited for a little while and the...