Search results

1. prophet1990

How I can get GC3 for 1.7.2?

As in title ;p
  2. prophet1990

I found a bug! Tools are stoppd!

When I attack item is the tool is stationary.
  3. prophet1990

(Important!) Galacticraft and IndustrialCraft Experimental!

Hello! If you play in modpacks you konw that Galacticraft and IndustialCraft Experimental ores i not same. Copper ore, Tin ore and maybe more is not same. I would like to ask the author of Galacticraft about configurate so that the ore from the ICe to work in GC or ores from GC will be that...
  4. prophet1990

When GC for Minecraft 1.7.4?!

I like this mod for minecraft. I want to play on this mod on the last version. This mod is very amazing. Someone is privy to, and I know when I will be on version 1.7.4?
  5. prophet1990

The list of idea's! Micdoodle8 You need read this!

Hello everyone! I had to create this message due to the large number of fantastic posts from fans of GalactiCraft. I have a lot of ideas that have emerged in the forum, and that is great! All ideas divide into categories. Very Good Ideas Good Ideas One Might Add Global: 1. Add Achivements 2...
  6. prophet1990

Oxygen generator from wather!

As in real life. Water have oxygen! Maybe author add a "Oxygen Water Generator"? NASA on Mars, for example, wanted to create oxygen from the water. :confused:
  7. prophet1990

Achievements of Galacticraft

I thought you might add achievements for gc. Achievements type: -That's small step for man but a giant step for mankind. -Pops up after the first arrival at each planet. -You're explrorer of the galaxy. -Pops up when you crate a first rocket. -NASA needs you! -Pops up when you create an Rocket...
  8. prophet1990

Space station on asteroid belt...

Hmmm? Space Station on added asteroid blet? What do you think? o_O
  9. prophet1990

When more planets?

My ask is simple... When author adds new planets? :) It's just that I can not wait, when I can fly to other planets. I'm sorry for all the mistakes, but I'm from Poland and and I can not very well write in English xF