Search results

1. David Aronson

Addon Vacuum Horizon [GC3]

How about Space Batman?
  2. David Aronson

How is the work on adding Pressure going?
  3. David Aronson

Actually I talked to him about the idea, and he has a plan to add such.
  4. David Aronson

If you can survive 90 atmospheres, and find it, Yes
  5. David Aronson

Mathematically Accurate Gravity for each Planet

You'll need to variables to do the Math Both doubles A: Earth Gravity - Constant B: Other Planet double Block Jump Height = A / B As for rounding, I'd say the nearest tenth is best.
  6. David Aronson

Also back to Gravity. On Pluto, you could jump 15.8 blocks high
  7. David Aronson

But falling is more about accleration over time
  8. David Aronson

As for effects however, I think that increased damage per second would be the best way to to do temperature/pressure. You can even make it realistic. For example, 0 hearts/second = 1 atmosphere
  9. David Aronson

What you have to do is find the pressure in the over-world, which is 1 Atmosphere, or 14.7 PSI. Mars has 0.087 PSI, or 0.00591999886 Atmospheres(Yeah it's pretty small) Venus not only has an Atmospheric Pressure of about 90 atmospheres, but also a very high temperature. You would need to be...
  10. David Aronson

But can't you use Jump-Boost instead then? It isn't the best long-term solutions however. Also another Aspect GC ignores is Pressure on each Planet, This is probably harder to code in However.
  11. David Aronson

I hope you're wearing a pressure suit on the Surface, because you are screwed if not. Venus has some serious pressure on the surface. Nice look however. Maybe you should add the Cloud Cities?
  12. David Aronson

Can't you find a way to modify the parameter?
  13. David Aronson

Like in the Space Dimension? There must be some sort of If-Statement or variable that prevents it then
  14. David Aronson

Have you tried doing the Math I did above?
  15. David Aronson

Greetings, As you all know, Gravity is the force pushing an object down. Each Planet has it's own gravity. Now it's come to my attention that the gravity for the Moons/Planets of GC may not be mathematically accurate. First we need a base Gravity. I will be measuring gravity using...
  16. David Aronson

Torus space station tutorial and build!

That's actually an interesting design. If you made that IRL with a larger Ring and a few more thrusters you'd be able to have Earth-like Gravity
  17. David Aronson

Addon [1.12.2] [1.7.10] Galaxy Space [2.0.14/1.2.14 Pre-Final Build]

Quick Question. I noticed you added Plasma Weapons, I'm wondering if you would consider the idea of NanoTechnology? I think it fits the Future-Theme nicely.
  18. David Aronson

Farming Ideas

Recently I read that Mars Soil can be feritilzed to grow Earth-based plants. I was thinking, why not make a Fertilzing Machine? But the real question is, Why? Martian Soil Fertilization is a better idea than taking loads of Grass from Earth Less Resource-Intensive compres to...
  19. David Aronson

Planet Terrain and Day/Night cycle mathematics

I know. I meant like for the future of GC itself. and also I would like there to be more ways of harvesting the resources on each planet. The geology of Mercury is similar to the Moon's, so why not have the ability to grind the rocks into chemicals like Iron or Aluminum? Venus has lots of...