Search results

1. NuclearHurricaneSauron987

How many Galacticraft addons exist for 1.7.10

Thanks man i will look into them
  2. NuclearHurricaneSauron987

Im Back!

Im Back!
  3. NuclearHurricaneSauron987

Does anyone know what addon this planet is from?

I think the addon your looking for is extended planets thats the planet with fuel and dark sky
  4. NuclearHurricaneSauron987

1.7.10 GC Addon planets lost their gravity?

I am noticing a strange but with More planets Galaxy Space & Extended planets They all lost their gravity Koentus Munce and Pluto and several other planets act like the 0 gravity space station affect after installing advanced Rocketry how do i fix this? All the dimension IDs and Biome IDS where...
  5. NuclearHurricaneSauron987

Why does it say Dimension id for 0 does not exist?

Galacticraft registers the overworld ID to 0 so yes its a GC issue # Dimension ID for the Moon I:idDimensionMoon=-28 # Dimension ID for the Overworld (as seen in the Celestial Map) I:idDimensionOverworld=0 # WorldProvider ID for Overworld Space Stations (advanced: do not...
  6. NuclearHurricaneSauron987

Why does it say Dimension id for 0 does not exist?

Ok so i have my own singleplayer modpack for my modded survival series on youtube called rulecraft the whole thing was running smoothley for 4 years until i tried loading in my world with 2 new mods Many systems and space advanced the game decided to take a dump and crash on me saying the...
  7. NuclearHurricaneSauron987

Modpack The Giant Galaxy modpack [1.7.10]

No this modpack is amazing all i ever needed
  8. NuclearHurricaneSauron987

Ok thanks :D i wonder if there is more
  9. NuclearHurricaneSauron987

hi mjr legends i love your addon its so awesome

hi mjr legends i love your addon its so awesome
  10. NuclearHurricaneSauron987

Game crashing when trying to land on moon.

It appears that overworld mobs are trying to spawn on the moon or they can't render when your using the galaxy map & this crash glitch happens in 1.7.10 as well its the galacticraft mod erroring on render screen of the galaxy map. you may have to use a different version or build of galacticraft...
  11. NuclearHurricaneSauron987

Which addon adds this "death.attack.solar"?

Extended planets because you need the radiation shield
  12. NuclearHurricaneSauron987

Hello my name is Nuclear Hurricane & i am looking for some galacticraft addons to do rulecraft season 23 in. if you dont know what rulecraft is go to my yt channel i know most addons More planets 4space extra planets amun ra extended planets zollern galaxy Galaxyspace im looking for other addons...
  13. NuclearHurricaneSauron987

Development on Addon: Omega Space

i like the idea of this mod i think you should add Sedna venus mercury gas giant moons mars moons pluto's moon charon space stations for other planets
  14. NuclearHurricaneSauron987

Hello im new to GC forum

Hello im new to GC forum