Search results

1. Rex_teh_First

Wrong landing place

Actually I launch from the over world and land on the moon roughly in the same co-rods. But from moon back to overworld I land completely else where. I launch from where I landed.
  2. Rex_teh_First

problem with oxygen sealer

Also, I do not think Glass allows a seal either. Unless that has changed.
  3. Rex_teh_First

Crashed my launcher, am I screwed?

Were you landing on the moon? If so, yea.. because I think there is a bug where you respawn on the moon. Had it happen to me. This is when I use NEI or go into creative mode. Just to try and see if I can find my stuff. You come in for landing near 0,0 on the moon.
  4. Rex_teh_First

Oxygen Sealers

Well I the question I have, does it have to be equal height layer. Can like some of it be 3, 4, or 5 high and will it work with one? And since there is no air bubble like the air bubble distributor. It is really hard to find that boundary.
  5. Rex_teh_First

Oxygen Sealers

I have been testing them and it seems that 20x20x 3 high it will seal. And this is just one sealer. I have not done vertical testing yet. But if say two sealers stacked correctly can cover a 20x20 6 high area I think large buildings are not out of the question. Unless each sealer will see...
  6. Rex_teh_First

Youtube series based on Galacticraft

Well at least you are being honest. So thank you.
  7. Rex_teh_First

Boring... okay. Like how? Boring is a very broad term. As for the FPS issue, I am working on it.
  8. Rex_teh_First

Is this a new bug?

I just got done filming an episode of my own Galacticraft LP. Was going through a moon dungeon and the skeleton arrows acted like overworld arrows. I have seen Guude's Space Chickens and those ones went slow. Then the boss fight arena was all covered in moon surface material. The boss...
  9. Rex_teh_First

Where does oil spawn?

I had to resort to using NEI to get the oil blocks and place them down. But I hate doing that, ruins the fun of the mod.
  10. Rex_teh_First

Hey guys. I am doing a video series on Galacticraft. I know Guude from Mindcrack is doing one too. But mine is gonna be all Galacticraft based. Just letting you all know. https://www.youtube.com/user/aDrummerThatisBored/videos That is the channel. I have two channels. My Let's Play is...
  11. Rex_teh_First

If I am not here. It is because I am somewhere else.

If I am not here. It is because I am somewhere else.