Search results

1. S

Galacticraft for 1.16.4+

If Galacticraft were made for 1.16.4+ because the 1.12.2 is becoming obsolete and 1.16.4 have more features than 1.12.2 and 1.17 the Cave Update Coming Soon is better than 1.12.2. And also add professions of the 1.14 Villagers into the Alien Villagers but different. And sorry for this...
  2. S

I would like you to add exoplanets from the nearest to the farthest, all satellites of Saturn, Uranus and Pluto and other dwarf planets that have them

I am working on my addon with MCreator called "Nether Star Utilities" for 1.12.2. And this mod has for now the Nether Star Sword and Nether Star Tools. The Nether Star sword has 100 of damage. And the rest of the tools i didn't know how much damage they do. But I know they do a lot, too. And...
  3. S

I would like you to add exoplanets from the nearest to the farthest, all satellites of Saturn, Uranus and Pluto and other dwarf planets that have them

And add Kepler-442b and 452b and 55 Cancri system please. And add lots and lots of diamond ores in the 55 Cancri e's surface and storms like Jupiter and Venus and high pressure and radiation and high temperatures. In Barnard's Star b will be no sunlight because the star that will orbit the...
  4. S

and also the missing dwarf planets. Hello I would like you to add the following celestial bodies to Galacticraft: Proxima Centauri b, Barnard's Star, Enceladus, Tethys, Mimas, Dione, Miranda, Umbriel, Titania, Oberon, Sedna, Charon, Nix, Hydra, Styx, Kerberos, Dysnomia, Makemake, S/2015...