Search results

1. BCQX

Can't see donor cape (others can)

Hi, I recently noticed I can't see my donor cape, I'm playing on a server and other players can see my cape, but I can't. It's not a big issue but it would be nice if I could see my own cape.
  2. BCQX

Old Galacticraft versions

From Alpha 0.0.3 to Alpha 0.1.32
  3. BCQX

Old Galacticraft versions

Don't know if someone knows it but the verry old versions of Galacticraft can't be downloaded anymore, it has been like this for over 2 years. All the links here (micdoodle8.com/oldsite/galacticraft/changelog.html) are dead, can they still be downloaded somewhere?
  4. BCQX

You can only find it underground with Galacticraft, or in the desert and oceans if you have...

You can only find it underground with Galacticraft, or in the desert and oceans if you have buildcraft installed
  5. BCQX

why is the development so slow? Will there be a big update that needst loads of work or has the...

why is the development so slow? Will there be a big update that needst loads of work or has the development stopped?
  6. BCQX

Game crash whit tier 2 dungun key

Minecraft Version = 1.6.2 Forge Version = 6.2.35.804 Galacticraft Version = a0.1.39.653 Detailed Description = when i finaly found a dungen i want to open the chest whit the tier 2 dungun key and my game crashes Full Forge Log = http://pastebin.com/LuzxvqJT
  7. BCQX

Break a fuel pad get a launch pad

Minecraft Version = 1.6.2 Forge Version = 6.2.37.817 Galacticraft Version = a0.1.39... Detailed Description = When i break a buggy fuel pad in survival i get a rocket launch pad and not a fuel pad! that is realy enoying! can you fix it soon pls? Greetings BCQX Full Forge Log =...
  8. BCQX

galacticraft is the best mod ever i don't know why but i think it is because any other space mod...

galacticraft is the best mod ever i don't know why but i think it is because any other space mod is so awsome!!! (i hope my engils is good )