Search results

1. O

Addon [1.12.2] [1.7.10] Galaxy Space [2.0.14/1.2.14 Pre-Final Build]

What happened to the tier 4 rocket? it's old texture/model was much better, just an opinion...
  2. O

Update: latest Interstelar exoplanets mod crashed the game, it's not compatible with the latest galaxy space mod
  3. O

For me the game is crashing. Should I give the crash report?
  4. O

I believed that they were related to the black hole engine and plasma engine.
  5. O

I was just wondering what happened to them.. Are they no longer needed?
  6. O

What happened to tier 7 and 8 rockets? Are they ever comming back? Or will we ever have higher tier rockets?
  7. O

Overworld blocks/mobs spawning on the moon (1.12.2)

So... Since you are here, do you know if there's any fix or cause?
  8. O

Overworld blocks/mobs spawning on the moon (1.12.2)

Randomly, hostile mobs spawn around me without space gear, bats are also spawning in caves, or dark spots. Squids are spawning in water (From alien villages) and worst of all random flowers are being generated on the surface of the moon, including andesite granite diorite and gravel. Any...
  9. O

Does this addon have tier 7 and 8? and what is the black hole engine for?
  10. O

Chromatic Applicator to paint anything, such as rockets or blocks or minecarts or display screens etc

I think this feature will be incredibly cool. To just paint anything with this applicator, even rockets!
  11. O

My game is lagging like crazy whenever I look at what I built

Well, I found out that playing galacticraft in 1.12.2 is much stable performance wise and just walking won't drop below 60 FPS at all, only when I fly. Problem is kind of solved, but it's alright.
  12. O

I'll try turning off optifine EDIT : There was no difference at all between minecraft with optifine and minecraft without optifine. My game crashed again. The only difference is: With optifine : More memory is used, somehow. FPS reached out to 400, but when Iook at...
  13. O

I get alot of memory garbage collection and tick lag, and fun fact, gratings cause insane amounts of lag! I replaced them a while ago with iron trap doors. I'll give a list of stuff that I believe might cause lag: -solar panels -satelite dishes -display screens -spotlights -astrominer base...
  14. O

I tried removing half the amount of lights/solar pannels/ satelite dishes and display screens, killed all mobs around removed some itemframes, removed ALL nasa benches, removed half amounts of oxygen collectors (I use them on rooftops as those generators for air conditioning, just aesthetic) and...
  15. O

I use 5G RAM, my pc has 10G so I use half the amount of the G my PC has, galacticraft 1.11.2-4.0.2.190, another mod installed = optifine I tried playing on 1.12.2 and I got a warning that "Planet, bla bla bla from galacticraft core etc" were missing, like a heck tone of things were missing in...
  16. O

Killer are you playing galacticraft on 1.12.2? if so then I believe that's the reason why your planets won't appear. I'm using 1.11.2 for galacticraft. Idk just a suggestion
  17. O

Any suggestions why? Please don't ignore this post too, it's the third one and it's been already 1 month and no one replied to me yet, this lag is so worse that it CRASHES my game all the time!!!!