Search results

1. Rastlore

How to make a Galacticraft 1.6.X server

Still inop.... : (
  2. Rastlore

Thanks for the assist, but that basically was Java Runtime Environment 7 update 25.... already had it but for kicks I went ahead and re installed it. Still getting the same failure loop.
  3. Rastlore

Thanks, glad it wasn't something I overlooked in the instructions. :)
  4. Rastlore

I have not moved any of the files from the .jars on the fresh server. Here is the beginning of the log;
  5. Rastlore

I created a new folder on my Desktop called Gala Server and used the minecraftforge-installer-1.6.2-9.10.0.804 to install a server client into it as shown here. Then I created a mods folder and placed the Galacticraft-1.6.2-a0.1.39.554.jar and the MicdoodleCore-1.6.2-a0.1.39.554.jar into it...
  6. Rastlore

This is what I am greeted with when I attempt to run the minecraft_server_1.6.2, which just continuously scrolls, stuck in a loop. This screenshot was taken when I attempted to run it from a server I already have up and running. It does not seem to generate a ForgeModLoader-server.log file...
  7. Rastlore

I apologize in advance if I am beating a dead horse here and my question has already been answered repeatedly. I have downloaded both a vanilla Minecraft server 1.6.2 from the Minecraft download site as well as the server I already run with Forge, craftbukkit-1.6.2-R0.1-20130725.232904-13.jar...