Search results

1. F

When galacticraft 3 will be realesed ?

I saw mars skybox and I can't wait soo I decided to ask when it will be realesed
  2. F

Galaxy of the universe server

Hello Guys the server open for 1 hour i think iam uploading a ModPack Like Moon Quest of Yogscast but more mods of my own Mods Mod Pack is Uploading so just have fun in the server and the server is empty i need some friends to play with me so first 3 they are whitelist so server ip...
  3. F

cargo rocket dont go to other planets

Minecraft Version = 1.6.2 Forge Version = 9.10.1.871 Galacticraft Version = -2.0.0.762 Detailed Description = fix this is a bad bug :( please cant the cargo rocket go to diffrenent planets !!!! Full Forge Log = http://pastebin.com/YW04UeQF
  4. F

How to use cargo rocket??

I don't know how???? i have disabled lunch when but in picture nooot
  5. F

How to lunch cargo rocket help!!!

when i do lunch it says frequency not set put i have already set it helppppp!!!!1
  6. F

galacticraft torch work on space

help this is a bug and i cant share it in bug reports in pastibin because my acc isnt pro
  7. F

My Very Big Factory on Moon i have 1 One Mars 2!!

Look and Vote ...
  8. F

Why i cant see my face on flag?!

i can't see my face on the flag why ???!!!
  9. F

Mars Crash in server just

when i go to mars in my server its crashes help!!! :(
  10. F

crash when spawn mob in server

when i have spawend a evolved creeper boss my server crashed :( Help !!!
  11. F

Micdoodle8 is Awesome!!!

Thanks u my friend micdoodle8 i love u i wish u a good work and a good job and a good life thank u i love u!!!!! i hope u loved my thread
  12. F

Guys Mars?! When!?

I heard its will take about week but i have downloaded the version with the hook requird for mars but i cant see the hook maybe they are editing it i can't wait did they finished today is wedensday !
  13. F

No Sounds When Lunch the rocket

no sound when lunch rocket or when open the airlock Frame Help Me!!
  14. F

Guys?! Github zip File ?!!

Guys i have downloaded The Zip file for galacticraft mars planet what i have to do then maybe i have to open galacticraft with winrar and extract the ZIP File There Does this Right Help ?!!!
  15. F

Galacticraft New Planets !!! how ?!

I WANT A HELP ! how to get galacticraft all planets or mars i just have a Moon how do i get another planets in The FAQ they said we are working on 11 new dimssions but i need more planets because my friends told me there is other and there is a way to get them how ??? any raplies help ?
  16. F

cant see parachute !

Minecraft Version = 1.6.2 Forge Version = 9.10.0.804 Galacticraft Version = a0.1.39.566 Detailed Description = I cant See My Parachute when back to overworld i just hear the sound and go download with the parachute but i cant see it Help!!! Full Forge Log = http://pastebin.com/s5v977Bv