Search results

1. 19abaranet

Can't go back to earth?

So here's what happens, I go up to space using either a space ship or /dimensiontp (Both do the exact same thing) and when i take a rocket back (or try using /dimensiontp to go back) and then i click the "Send to dimension" button while "Overworld" is selected then, it goes back to the planet...
  2. 19abaranet

Pictures created with computer craft paint...

Since, I'm an excellent artist! I decided to show you some pictures i made with computer craft's paint program! (At least its semi-galacticraft related) Anyway, time to showcase! If you want me to draw a certain thing please say in the comments! It's obvious isn't it? It's a pikachu sitting by...
  3. 19abaranet

Kitchen Disigning!

Lol you probably thought this was a spam or something because of the other spams of kitchens... but anyway. I need help making a cafeteria in my space station... Anyone got any ideas? [EDIT]: I litterly called it kitchen designing as a joke to the spams XP
  4. 19abaranet

I would like galacticraft to have...

A LITTLE MORE DOING AND LESS WAITING! I think in survival what I'm doing most of the whole time is waiting for things to smelt, compress, ect. Rather then actually doing anything! I find this a little boring and would like to see some way to make things faster...
  5. 19abaranet

Is this a bug or not?

I was working on making a parachest disposal system for my space station you see. and when i was testing it out i found that... Parachests have no redstone interaction at all! Meaning they can't be pushed by pistons, don't interact with hoppers or comparators, ect. I wonder is this a bug or is...
  6. 19abaranet

Minecraft/Galacticraft Quiz :3

I was bored so i created random galacticraft/minecraft questions... There isn't a reward for answering them correctly though. This is just for fun. :p Question 1: How IDs does galacticraft use? (block/item) Question 2: Who(or where) did Mojang get the horses models from? Question 3: How much...
  7. 19abaranet

Need ideas on what i should build in creative...

I don't know what else i should do in minecraft. So i was thinking about just creating a creative world but i don't know what i should make in it. So I'm going to ask what you think i should build in my world. I will take any requests/suggestions please go into a little detail. Current Ideas: -...
  8. 19abaranet

I'm looking for a server for a new youtube series...

I'm looking for a server with only the latest version of galacticraft required for a youtube series i want to make. I'm looking for one with just the galactcraft mod and nothing else. If the server is white listed I'll put my information here... Username: 19abaranet Age: 12 Location: USA...
  9. 19abaranet

My Survival Overworld Base...

I want to show off my little survival base. I just started this survival world yesterday so I am still adding on to it. I actually haven't gotten to space yet but, here it is... I will post newer pictures of it when I build onto it. This is the front of my base. It was built under a cliff...
  10. 19abaranet

A crash upon entering a world...

Minecraft Version = 1.6.4 Forge Version = 9.11.1.965 Galacticraft Version = 2.0.8.908 Detailed Description = The game simply crashes when i try to create a world with a few other mods but in the crash report it mentions only things about galacticraft so i assume this is the mod that is making...
  11. 19abaranet

1.6.4 crash

Minecraft Version = 1.6.2 Forge Version = 9.11.1.917 Galacticraft Version = a0.1.39.732 Detailed Description = I tried it again with no mods installed and it still crashed so i know its not a mod compatibility problem. It crashes on loading minecraft. and im on the latest version for...
  12. 19abaranet

Mars version crash

Minecraft Version = 1.6.2 Forge Version = 9.10.0.845 Galacticraft Version = a0.1.39.634 Detailed Description = The game crashes on the new version whenever you try to break a block, and this goes for ANY block and in ANY dimension/planet. Full Forge Log = http://pastebin.com/ekVdhchn
  13. 19abaranet

how to install addon?

I want the addons for mars and pluto but MCP takes for EVER to download!!!! can someone please compile the addon for people like me who have crappy computers?
  14. 19abaranet

better space travel!

I'm just going to put a list of suggestions i have for this mod, mainly I'd like to see a cooler space travel interface!(I may have ideas that are already suggested but I may put more detail) The galaxy map ------------------------------------------- One thing what would be really cool is...