3. ShadowWarrior979

Frigate Orpheon

What mods/texturepacks are you using
  4. ShadowWarrior979

Dantorian Space Race

im on anyone built anythuing yet?
  5. ShadowWarrior979

Gravity config

I would love to see a config option that allows you to choose whether or not you want to use the new gravity system for space stations or the old system. This would let the user decide :)
  6. ShadowWarrior979

how do spin thrusters work?

Go ahead :P i have made a full space station and have now added the thrusters and it looks amazing spinning
  7. ShadowWarrior979

how do spin thrusters work?

place 1 on each side of your space station and move away :) looks awesome also it will continue spinning while you are in it
  8. ShadowWarrior979

Galacticraft 3 Release Notes

@radfast I can access the station if he gives me his world and i spawn in the station but i cannot access it from the map like normal.
  9. ShadowWarrior979

i have downloaded a friends station and am trying to use it but i get [04:27:10 INFO]: Client> [04:27:10] [Client thread/ERROR] [Galacticraft]: Problem matching player name in space station check: shadowwarrior979 is there away i can swap his name out and put my name in so i can use the station?
  10. ShadowWarrior979

Ok rad maybe its me tell me if i do this wrong i click overworld and then press create space station, then i click on the overworld icon and zoom in. Then i click the satellite icon and click launch but nothing happens... am i doing it wrong
  11. ShadowWarrior979

Oh are they? sorry i read that they had fixed the bug in the latest Beta so assumed it was all systems go
  12. ShadowWarrior979

I am still having the problem with the space stations in the new BETA, i press create space station and then click the earth and then the spinning icon and the launch button is green but does not work
  13. ShadowWarrior979

for some reason when i press the create space station button the button dissapears but nothing happens, how can i access my station? cheers
  14. ShadowWarrior979

come on omg i really want this released on my birthday :) (thats today btw ;) )
  15. ShadowWarrior979

OMG i cant wait im so excited to play GC3... oh and todays my birthday :)
  16. ShadowWarrior979

Interminecraftial GEO Space Rig

oh come on mate pleeeassse, even if its not finished its awsome and id love to get it unfinished so i can add my touch to it, please its amazing
  17. ShadowWarrior979

Interminecraftial GEO Space Rig

can we get a download for this station? its absolutely awesome
  18. ShadowWarrior979

Ezer'Arch's Orbital Space Station and Launch Bases

download please mate :)
  19. ShadowWarrior979

Helicopter on the moon?!

no this is the helicopter mod mate :) search it on google and you will find it, its a WIP mod though
  20. ShadowWarrior979

compatterbilty problem pixlemon and no moon D:?

lol i use over 42 mods with no issues :)