Search results

1. ShadowWarrior979

Gravity config

I would love to see a config option that allows you to choose whether or not you want to use the new gravity system for space stations or the old system. This would let the user decide :)
  2. ShadowWarrior979

IC2 Crash

hi i have updated my mods and i updated ic2 to the latest dev build and now i get this error please help ---- Minecraft Crash Report ---- // I just don't know what went wrong :( Time: 17/09/13 19:14 Description: There was a severe problem during mod loading that has caused the game to fail...
  3. ShadowWarrior979

IC2 Crash :(

Hi guys Shadow here and sadly it always seems like over half my posts are crashes :( but anyway whenever i install GC and IC2 i get the same crash report as this guy http://forum.micdoodle8.com/index.php?threads/server-crash-with-ic2.2154/#post-12467 im pretty sure its a problem with NEI as its...
  4. ShadowWarrior979

NEW UPDATE

Hi guys Shadow here and i was just wondering if anyone could give me the low down on the newest update and explain all the new stuff to me please or can you link me to a spotlight reviewing the latest version. THANKS GUYS!
  5. ShadowWarrior979

Mars Crash

Hi guys i recently saw that GC mars was added :D so i quickly downloaded the 3 files and dragged them into the mods folder and deleted the 2 old files. but now im getting a crash report so does anyone know how to fix it ? http://pastebin.com/DE9yEB0p thats the link to the crash report im getting...
  6. ShadowWarrior979

Crash :(

Hi guys recently i spent hours making a really nice SS and then i started adding machines and engines from buildcraft. suddenly my minecraft froze and just closed and came up with a crash report so i started my minecraft backup and whent to load up the world and everytime i try it crashes with...
  7. ShadowWarrior979

Power

Hi guys i need help because i recently built a space station and i used sealers and all that and it was great but the problem is i use solar panels to power the sealers and other machines but at night this all fails and my base loses oxygen so my question is... is there any other way to create...
  8. ShadowWarrior979

Moon Map Downloads :S

hi guys i recently saw a thread with a download to a moon base a guy had made and i was wondering how can i add that to my map, thanks
  9. ShadowWarrior979

ICBM Compatibility??

hi guys i was just wondering is the newest version of Galacticraft compatible with the newest version of ICBM and if so how do i install, thanks
  10. ShadowWarrior979

Air Seals and Locks :S

hi guys i was wondering if anyone could give me an in depth tutorial on how to use Air seals and locks and stuff