Search results

1. Dex Luther

Server Tick Loop when installing latest version of GC

Installed the latest version of GC on a server and get this crash: ---- Minecraft Crash Report ---- // I'm sorry, Dave. Time: 2020-08-27 18:37:58 EDT Description: Exception in server tick loop java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: micdoodle8/mods/galacticraft/core/entities/player/GCEntityPlayerMP...
  2. Dex Luther

Blocks that allow the player to pass through but stop rockets

I've always like making bases that are part of the environment instead of changing it for my base. Recently I've taken to building bases underwater in the deepest parts of the ocean I can find. My current build has a rocket silo with a retractable roof. Opening it means that water comes...
  3. Dex Luther

Something to be able to set the spawn point on space stations

It would be cool if GC had a way to set the point where players spawn in the space station dimension. I've had a few space station builds where I later decided I would rather players spawn somewhere else than what's seems to be decided by that blue block. At first I thought just breaking and...
  4. Dex Luther

Meteors keep attacking my space station!

Meteors keep flying into my station. Luckily I set them to air burst in this dimension because I was pretty sick of having to re-build and repair sections. No they aren't GC meteors, and I'm looking UP in the picture. Kinda trippy.
  5. Dex Luther

Forum Signatures

This seems to be becoming a problem. People seem to think that the signature area is for posting huge images and/or lots of text. It's not, and using it like it is makes reading the actual posts more and more annoying (especially from a mobile device). Having said that, I think a general rule...
  6. Dex Luther

MCedit and Galacticraft?

I can't seem to open up GC dimensions in MCedit. As there doesn't seem to be any chunks, so MCedit asks me to create new ones. I never do since I'm afraid it'll mess things up. Is there something I'm missing or is there some other tool I should use instead?
  7. Dex Luther

Invisible collision on launch pads and space station spawn block.

I've been wondering for a while if it would be possible to remove those collision boxes that appear in the center of the launch pad and on top of that blue spawn block in space stations. Before making this suggestion, I've tried to think of some practical reason or a coding issue that would...
  8. Dex Luther

What's with people constantly posting polls?

I really don't understand why almost every single thread has some sort of useless poll with most of the answers just some variation of the previous option or don't allow the voter to disagree with the poll/thread.
  9. Dex Luther

Back to first person view

I think it's pretty cool that the view switches to 3rd person so that you can watch the rocket take off etc, but after landing or upon exiting the rocket/lander would it be possible to have the view automatically switch back to first person?
  10. Dex Luther

Launch controller not launching rockets

Minecraft Version = 1.6.4 Forge Version = 9.11.1.916 Galacticraft Version = 1.6.4.2.0.6. Detailed Description = Steps: 1) The player sets up a 3 by 3 of launch pad tiles. 2) Places a fuel loader on one side of the launch pad and fills it with fuel, a battery, and clicks the load fuel button...
  11. Dex Luther

New Mod pack Moon now more alive than expected.

I added Galacticraft to a version version of Resonant Rise for 1.6.4, and went to the moon. To my surprise the moon was more alive than I expected. I didn't think the moon would even allow things like plants to naturally spawn on it. Anyone else have this?
  12. Dex Luther

Orbital Miner

When a player has built a space station around a planet I was thinking of cool things that could be done. With all the threads about putting laser canons and shields for no reason on the space station it got me thinking about orbital ion canons. What if instead of an Ion Canon we had an...
  13. Dex Luther

Air production through electrolysis

As the title says, and I mentioned in another thread. It would be cool to be able to create air by electrolyzing water. The output of the machine would be two Hydrogen units and one Oxygen unit for every unit of water. Hydrogen could be stored and used as a fuel, and the oxygen stored and used...
  14. Dex Luther

Server admin options to create public Space Stations

I think it would be a good idea for server admins to be able to set up a spawn point Space Station/public stations. New people to the server would spawn on the station where they could read the rules, pick up starter packs (if applicable), and then head down the the planet. This would work...
  15. Dex Luther

Posting and you...

Just thought I'd post this here: Replace the word "Steam" with the word "Galacticraft".
  16. Dex Luther

Space Station escape capsules/drop pods

I had an idea of maybe starting a server eventually, but had a few ideas about a spawn area. One idea was to have players initially spawn on a public space station (There doesn't seem to be a way to do this currently). This is when I had an idea. Instead of having landing pads set up and having...
  17. Dex Luther

Oxygen filling closed areas

I'm playing on 1.5.2 and haven't been able to play much on the 1.6.2 version of Galaticraft, so I'm sorry if this is already something that's already implemented/suggested (I crashed when I tried testing to see if it was already in 1.6.2). It would be really fun if: 1) Oxygen dispersers where...