Search results

1. P

Gravity on space stations...

I suggest the addition of a config to modify the gravity on space stations. It would seem more realistic to me if there was no gravity effect...
  2. P

adding oxygen to the liquidregistry

Oxygen is blue...
  3. P

Artificial gravity for your land base

In addition, they could be configured so that you could use them on earth to create zero gravity areas!
  4. P

Artificial gravity for your land base

How about two items, a magnetic floor block and magnetised boots, so you can walk along the floor normally.
  5. P

Finding Oil / Creating Oil

On the moon of Jupiter: Europa, there is a large ocean. if it was/is home to some sort of life, there would possibly be oil on it. This would be a useful addition to the mod, making oil more available.
  6. P

He could add another kind of oxygen which was also released from the machines, and accepted in the same way, but transported via buildcraft pipes...
  7. P

That's true, I do still like the mod the way it is...
  8. P

New Planets and Resources

I'd rather there were more 'Minecrafty' planets, like a creeper homeworld. Making an icy world and an ocean world would be cool though.
  9. P

More Planets! (Example: Mars)

He will make more planets when he is ready to add them. I'd rather he made 1 epic planet than 50 awful ones. It's true the villagers need to do something... But no travelling to the sun; it's impossible...
  10. P

A lot of gases are already in the liquid registry, like Steam from Buildcraft. This suggests that something is actually applying pressure to the pipe to move it. Still, you are right about fluids not being liquids...
  11. P

Transporting Mobs to Space!

I suggest the addition of a new item, the Capsule. This would be able to capture one mob and send it to space. The capsule would parachute down instead of a lander, and would be able to be opened by the player. This would require a separate rocket, and would need a more advanced rocket (tier...
  12. P

Terraforming

The moon wouldn't work, but a planet like venus could technically be terraformed(minus the heat) to have an oxygen atmosphere. However, you would ideally need to genetically engineer plants to live on venus and slowly produce oxygen. Mars is the best option, but it would have to have a very...
  13. P

Liquids

Rather, liquids placed on space stations should become an entity and fly around. On a planet's surface (or a moon), gravity makes things flow, though more slowly.
  14. P

New Biosphere system.

-Adding a heat generator would be great. -CO2 is naturally filtered by plants anyway, and released by all entities except slimes(photosynthesis) and skeletons. This means that a balance would be rather difficult to create-if any mobs spawned then you couldn't both breathe. -A CO2 filter would be...
  15. P

Oxygen is a liquid... I hope you now see that your argument is illogical. Gases are also fluids, and transporting them through pipes(already available) and into tanks(also available) seems easy enough.