Search results

1. youtube_vanstar

Minecraft | How to Build an Incredibly Beautiful House, Which Strikes The Imagination | vanstar

An incredibly beautiful and stunning home that will make you lose your mind, it will completely change your outlook. You will never build a better house than this one! NEVER! Everything you've seen up to this point is just dust and nothing more. (that's a joke)
  2. youtube_vanstar

Minecraft | How to Build a Canyon House | Vanstar

Cozy house in a canyon area, with an incredible atmosphere and stunning views, ideal for lovers of the wild west. If you liked it, please leave a like and subscribe to support me. Feel free to leave feedback and suggestions. And also write what is missing. ^o^
  3. youtube_vanstar

Minecraft | How to Build a Viking House | Scandinavian Cabin | Vanstar

Hello everyone. This is a very atmospheric and cozy two-story Viking house in the Scandinavian style for comfortable survival in Minecraft. Please enjoy it. If you liked it, like and subscribe to support me. Feel free to leave feedback and suggestions. (◕‿◕) And also write what is missing. ^ o ^
  4. youtube_vanstar

Minecraft | How to Build a Lake House | Swamp Dugout | vanstar

This is a cozy house on the water at a swamp biome. There are two floors. On the first floor there is enough space on the porch to have a rest or do fishing with a Fascinating view of the lake. If you liked it, please leave a like and subscribe to support me. Feel free to leave feedback and...
  5. youtube_vanstar

Minecraft | How to Build a Winter Cabin | Winter Cottage | vanstar

Hi, nice to see you. This is a very atmosphere and cozy house for survival in the Minecraft. Thanks to there are three floors, the house seems large and spacious. I hope this video will inspire you. Please enjoy it. If you liked it, like and subscribe to support me. Feel free to leave feedback...