Search results

1. Karazanik

Martian Biomes

AND AFTER THIS, Meteorites tore apart Mars landscape, leavingbig holes, and biggest mountains
  2. Karazanik

Martian Biomes

Maybe... But "super thin" atmoshpere WONT prevent meteorites. Even small ones will hit surface of planet, causing damage. Atmosphere, like Earth one, causes small, or even medium meteorites to burn. Only REALLY small, and big ones can reach surface of Earth.
  3. Karazanik

Easy Air

Nope. This works like planting wheat. Water must be max. 4 blocks away from sapling to count.
  4. Karazanik

Let The Games Begin!

Problem?
  5. Karazanik

Easy Air

as guys above said, use shears to get leaf blocks. You can also plant trees on other planets/moons/stations, homever they need 4 water block's neart (not sure if source block's, or flowing ones)
  6. Karazanik

Martian Biomes

Well, when mars atmosphere was gone, meteorites destroyed landscape, leaving only massive volcanoes, and craters.
  7. Karazanik

Why i cant see my face on flag?!

OR go walk around, gather some bottles, and sell them. Profit.
  8. Karazanik

Upgraded Terraformer

Why dont make schematic for better version of terraformer then? And use first terraformer + oxygen bubble blocks in crafting recipe?
  9. Karazanik

Easy Air

Leaves dont decay even if you will place them in survival. It's oxygen collector that makes them dissapear.
  10. Karazanik

Easy Air

Turn off leaf decay, or grow some trees in your base. Deal with it.
  11. Karazanik

C02 recycler.

Just turn off leaf decay in config.
  12. Karazanik

Why i cant see my face on flag?!

Do you know, that Markus "Notch" Persson, Creator of Minecraft EVEN TOLD PEOPLE that cant afford Minecraft to pirate it? Source: https://twitter.com/notch/status/157261795139125248
  13. Karazanik

Envolved animals

Ey hell no... Imagine replacing air tanks for my 40+ cows, sheeps, chickens, and 5 dogs and cats... no, thanks
  14. Karazanik

Envolved animals

END OF UNIVERSE :O (We all know, that universe is big, still expanding sphere, do we?)
  15. Karazanik

A bunch of ideas

Check what's "Signature" on forums. It's text, photo or something like this, that's under every post user will make.
  16. Karazanik

Upgraded Terraformer

Well, it's like saying that tier 1 rocket is worthless, because tier 2 rocket is bigger, faster, and can fly to mars. HOMEVER!!! Tier 2 rocket is more expensive to make, than tier 1 rocket. Same thing would be with oxygen bubble something, and terraformer.
  17. Karazanik

Looking for 1-3 people to do a galacticraft survival with

IGN: Proloque Age: 16 now, will be 17 in 11 days (14.09) Why i want to join: Signle player is boring, always more fun when playing with someone else ^^
  18. Karazanik

More flags

Polish flag FTW. Russian flag FTW.
  19. Karazanik

Martian Biomes

Well, actually Mars could be full of live maaaaany years ago, even before humans left their homes and bananas on trees. But as we all can see - it's one, big desert now. Dried river's are possible sight on mars tho
  20. Karazanik

Let The Games Begin!

Yup