Search results

1. IceClimber11

Posting addons for GC3 (Galacticraft for minecraft 1.7.2+)

Hello! I have done something slimier for this in my addon, and to call one of his blocks you need to pull a import com.mcdoodle8.something.something; then you can reference the items in that file. To add the spreading impliment @Override public void updateTick(World par1World, int par2, int...
  2. IceClimber11

Addon The Pandora Mod - a Galaticraft addon [Discontinued]

I made that other thread to post updates about my work, and for other people to post updates. I didn't like spamming my thread with stuff. And there other people could talk and ask questions for there mod.
  3. IceClimber11

[No download] Unknown Space (makers left)

Don't Worry I'm still here :D Its Exam Week :D
  4. IceClimber11

When GC for Minecraft 1.7.4?!

That's one HD gif
  5. IceClimber11

Sorry I had a death in my family and now its exams. Expect a working mod out this summer :D
  6. IceClimber11

For the mod? no, I haven't gotten to a point where I like its state. I'm currently re-writing it and adding it to Git-Hub. Here is a link to my progress thread: http://forum.micdoodle8.com/index.php?threads/progress-thread-contains-progress-help-moddingtalk-thread.3490/
  7. IceClimber11

No problem! I'm not sure how accurate it is. I havent tried doing this in my new workspace yet, Its exam season and I havent been working. I think there might be a better way...
  8. IceClimber11

Io: Moon of Jupiter

Sounds realy Good! How bout an Ecco skeleton? With the ability to attach it to armour? Minecraft dosent have to be realistic, you can fit 32 rockets twice the size of you in your pocket. XD
  9. IceClimber11

Good idea, so something like a horse's jump bar
  10. IceClimber11

Thanks! I think that would be very reasonable. I don't like jumping, and never falling down XD
  11. IceClimber11

Yeah what would that be close to? Like a little under earth?
  12. IceClimber11

Development How to Code a New Planet

Yeah, you build the dimension, then register it with the GC menu. If i wanted to I could put the nether, or the End on the GC map. Think of the rocket as a new type of enderportal, but you get a choice of where you want to go from the GC menu. Its just adding a few atributes.
  13. IceClimber11

Development How to Code a New Planet

I think there is a Galaticraft setting... Unless MC handles gravity, I would recommend looking through the source
  14. IceClimber11

15. IceClimber11

I think it would be better to just make a whole different collector, but with the ability to use the pipes and tank compressor for storage (in tanks). Maby an added condenser, that filters out the particles in the air. Other option: What if it was an air Purifier? It pumped air out of a pipe...
  16. IceClimber11

A gas collector? possibly two blocks tall, Kinda like the heat things that people have outside? OR OR
  17. IceClimber11

Should it have oxygen? According to the internet its made of sulfur dioxide gas, What if you could farm the gas to make a fuel? The "hyper" fuel could be used in a higher tier rocket, allowing you to reach other planets (or) systems farther out. (or just Faster/Requires less)
  18. IceClimber11

I have, Im currently doing a research paper so I dont want to get too involved right now. I...

I have, Im currently doing a research paper so I dont want to get too involved right now. I would love to help later
  19. IceClimber11

aah *withers away*

aah *withers away*
  20. IceClimber11

:D

:D