Search results

1. Dinammar

Galacticraft 2 With Shaders

Hello everyone, today I will show you how Galacticraft looks like with GLSL Shaders: ========================================= ======================================================== = = To get the full experience download the GLSL shaders mod with some shaderpacks you like! The...
  2. Dinammar

Takeoff planet images on Mars and the Moon

Remember the first time you fly your rocket into the space? Well if you do, you must remember the amazing Overworld beneath your rocket (You can also see it from the space station)! Wouldn't you like the same thing on Moon and Mars (and all other planets)? I sure would, because it looks amazing...
  3. Dinammar

Placing a block on the rocket launch pad

Minecraft Version = 1.6.4 Forge Version = 9.11.1.944 Galacticraft Version = 2.0.6.895 Detailed Description = When placing any block on the middle of the 3x3 rocket launch pad thing, it messes up the texture D: Full Forge Log = http://pastebin.com/YVjjMmeX
  4. Dinammar

Can't fill a bucket with Oil/Fuel

Minecraft Version = 1.6.4 Forge Version = 9.11.1.944 Galacticraft Version = 2.0.6.895 Detailed Description = The title says it all ^.^ Full Forge Log = http://pastebin.com/YVjjMmeX
  5. Dinammar

Cheese crackers

More uses for cheese, yeah! ------------------------------- I would like this implemented so I can eat crackers in minecraft :O There's not too much to write about this so ima make this as long as possible cuz im evil! --- You craft them with placing 1 weat, 1 milk and 1 cheese thing (1 2 and 3)...
  6. Dinammar

NEI not showing up block name correctly

Minecraft Version = 1.6.4 Forge Version = 9.11.1.944 Galacticraft Version = 2.0.6.895 Detailed Description = In NEI options, when toggling highlight tooltips on, and hovering your minecraft cursor thingy to the Mars stone, it says it's a cobblestone, but it isn't. It's just the...
  7. Dinammar

GalaxyCraft | 1.7.4 | Galacticraft 2 | 100 Slots | PVE | Factions | Paused

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- I am making a brand new server called GalaxyCraft. The server is going to be on Galacticraft 2 and a few other mods. This is still in making so no IP yet...
  8. Dinammar

Colored Glass in 1.7

Micdoodle can remove them from the mod in 1.7, since they are going to be in vanilla :D Nice house^ --- 1.7 is going to be a huge update, huh? I wonder if they are going to add crafting table and doors depenting on the wood you use (oak, birch, spruce, jungle). I would also LOVE to see black...
  9. Dinammar

Unlit torches bug

Minecraft Version = 1.6.2 Forge Version = 9.11.0.884 Galacticraft Version = a0.1.43.733 Detailed Description = The unlit torches in villages are bugged out (floating in mid-air). [I mean the ones in the black wool things] [Just head to a moon village and you will see the horrors of a...
  10. Dinammar

Moon bugged out

Minecraft Version = 1.6.2 Forge Version = 9.10.1.867 Galacticraft Version = a0.1.40.699 Detailed Description = When i go to creative and slect Galcticraft moon it says item.galacticraft.moon Also when entering planet GUI there is not habitable and gravity thing on the Moon, but there is...
  11. Dinammar

Jupiter as Next Planet and a Lot of Ideas!

Alright so i have been looking forward in making a thread like this in awhile so i decided that i should do it. -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- JUPITER UNDER CONSTRUCTION...