Search results

1. vincentdb82

GalacticCraft N00b To Pro

Got my Tier 1 Rocket with three trunks of storage space, Just need the Advanced Solar panels Compressor, Collector, wait what happened to the Oxygen thingy That I could put in my room on the moon for oxygen? Not the Bubble Distributor, there was another one. EDIT: Nevermind, its the oxygen...
  2. vincentdb82

Status update: progress... Close to going to the moon again...
  3. vincentdb82

I looked at the link and the power suit thing does intrigue me, I starred it under my MC folder.
  4. vincentdb82

My apologies the Pack does not have TMI but does have NEI...
  5. vincentdb82

Not at all. And When I said suit ya, I meant I changed the thread title.
  6. vincentdb82

Not included in the mod pack deal I'm using.
  7. vincentdb82

Got a good seed going for now, so far I have everything I need close by. I don't use creative and I think TMI conflicts with one of the mods I'm using.
  8. vincentdb82

Being this was my first attempt at GalacticCraft, I wasn't really sure what I needed and all.
  9. vincentdb82

How's that suit ya Ezer? Lol
  10. vincentdb82

Annnd I learned a valuable lesson... When it says press space to slow down, you'd better press space. Two and a half weeks + worth of work gone...
  11. vincentdb82

Ok Ezr'Arch, how long do Red O2 tanks last?
  12. vincentdb82

Crap... I only have 6 red O2 tanks and I'm on my last 2 and I think I found the moon dungeon... But I did find 2 meteors... yay me... So how does one last the night in a sealed building? Multiple batteries? And now that I think of it MasterOnarchY there is no recipe for the battery box.
  13. vincentdb82

Not sure which version I'm running. How long does night last on the moon?
  14. vincentdb82

Ok, I used stone block and tin ingot like it shows in the wiki. EDIT: Ok figured it out, the tin ingot needs to go like this: 0 0 0 0 S 0 0 T 0 For craftable and 0 0 0 0 0 0 T S 0 0 S T 0 0 0 0 0 0 For non craftable.
  15. vincentdb82

This is what I've got going on with Tin Decoration blocks.
  16. vincentdb82

Awesome EDIT: Alright next issue, the two tin decoration blocks and oxygen pipe aren't making sealable o2 pipes.
  17. vincentdb82

And how does one make Decorative Tin Blocks? There's nothing in the wiki for it.
  18. vincentdb82

Oh and maps do work on the moon. Do I need to be in a mode other than Peaceful to find a moon dungeon?
  19. vincentdb82

Ok the wiki doesn't have a recipe for tin decoration blocks.
  20. vincentdb82

Hmm when I came back to overworld I parachuted down but don't remember a box anywhere nearby. EDIT: Ah I see it now. Its stuck in the tree.