Search results

1. Formula350

Jupiter as Next Planet and a Lot of Ideas!

I had done a helluva lot of reading on Jupiter last week, and while I can't deny I may have misunderstood something, from what I gathered is that even the "liquid metallic hydrogen" (which makes up the inner 78% or abouts) is thin enough that you'll still zip right through it. At any rate, I'm...
  2. Formula350

Buggy in space & fall to overworld....

Minecraft Version = 1.6.2 Forge Version = 9.10.0.842 Galacticraft Version = 0.1.40.668 Detailed Description = If sitting in the buggy while in space and you fall to Overworld (while still in buggy), parachute sound occurs but screen is pitch black; you're teleported very far...
  3. Formula350

New Buggy wheels spin opposite of travel

Minecraft Version = 1.6.2 Forge Version = 9.10.0.842 Galacticraft Version = 0.1.40.668 Detailed Description = When traveling forwards or backwards, the wheels are spinning in the wrong direction. Full Forge Log = http://pastebin.com/rpK68hFL
  4. Formula350

Yea that's in FTB Ultimate as well (or whatever it is I have heh). I do really like that one, since it also works as a fall dampener, alas I must agree with... I'd say a jetpack would work here, but if we're sticking to science, the Jovian winds would kill any use of a jetpack lol Unless...
  5. Formula350

"Intelligent Lifeforms" and then "Ingenious Stupidity", seems counter-intuitive lol
  6. Formula350

Easy Air

Just to clarify in case it was missed, they currently do not decay IF left alone, as I've planted a tree in open-space and left it for hours w/o problem. But I agree, we'll need a more reliable means and I'm sure one is being worked on.
  7. Formula350

Yea, I was about to say something similar to that... Here's my revised suggestion from earlier (which said not being able to enter the atmosphere at all): Gas Giants are primarily used as a hub to travel to the moons, but you CAN interact directly with the planet in the sense of gas...
  8. Formula350

Easy Air

Ah, didn't know you could use Shears for that, cool beans. From the looks of it, just need 4 blocks to be water (I'd say standing, not flowing), in any of the 8 blocks surrounding your tree. Before someone above mentioned the O2 Collector as the reason to why they decay (which I don't see the...
  9. Formula350

I know Wiki isn't exactly the best reference on some things, but I think on most academic subjects (scientific, in this instance) it's fairly reliable since those articles are fully or partially locked. That being said, it indicates Jupiter having a gravity of 2.528g I don't know how close to...
  10. Formula350

Easy Air

Yea I was beginning to come to that realization. So is it intended that you bring a massive stock of saplings with you from Overworld and continually replant as needed? If so then that's fine, I just need to figure out what is implied you do :) The Wiki is a bit misleading in that regard...
  11. Formula350

I think that the Gas Giants should not be capable of travel to, specifically, but only to their moons. Each moon could be treated as a Space Station (and thus, no user-created Space Station would be available). Might have to treat each Gas Giant as a solar system of sorts, but maybe not. If it...
  12. Formula350

Ideas for: Airlocks, Redstone, Space Station, Mod Compat. (and more?)

It's near enough the same, the means of accomplishing a goal differs but the outcome is the same, that's why I said "equivalent" lol In CityGates, to make a gate go up and down you use the CraftBukkit wand and mark two points, anything inside the points animatedly moves up/down, seemingly right...
  13. Formula350

Easy Air

I dunno, maybe it's just me, but I've been doing nothing BUT play in creative so far and leaves still decay :\ Which is weird since last I recall they weren't supposed to with creative placed leaves. I even tried giving myself it with a sub-ID, as I'm pretty sure that used to be another means of...
  14. Formula350

That WOULD be a nice stop-gap solution, I'll look into that [block IDs], thanks :) I've used (and use) the Bukkit equivalent to what you're referring to on the drawbridges though, that plugin is called CityGates. I never did get around to animating my castle's drawbridge though heh Nevertheless...
  15. Formula350

I think this is a great mod, adding such a great element to MC. And while I could continue to praise it for awhile the main point is to provide some suggestions to further it's awesomeness :D 1) Airlocks a. We currently have horizontal airlocks [in terms of building direction], and I've found...
  16. Formula350

Able to place 1 > Rockets per pad

Minecraft Version = 1.6.2 Forge Version = 9.10.0842 Galacticraft Version = a0.1.39.654 Detailed Description = In creative mode when a either a T1 or T2 rocket is in hand and one been placed (and so still in hand), if you accidentally click on the fuel-transfer "sub-block&quot...
  17. Formula350

Glad to help out! Of all the mods I've seen or tried, yours seems to bring some very unique...

Glad to help out! Of all the mods I've seen or tried, yours seems to bring some very unique, original, but more importantly brilliant things to the game! :) So for me, bug reports are my round-about way of showing appretiation for the mod. lol
  18. Formula350

Ooohh! Gotcha now :) Well then, now that I know where to find them, I'll try and keep up with...

Ooohh! Gotcha now :) Well then, now that I know where to find them, I'll try and keep up with the latest version! Hopefully the latest bug report I just posted is still relevant then... >_> I swear, I'm only _half_ as dumb as I sound! lol
  19. Formula350

T2 Rocket engines firing during fueling

Minecraft Version = 1.6.2 Forge Version = 9.10.0842 Galacticraft Version = a0.1.39.643 Detailed Description = Additional mods installed: GregsLighting-1.9.0-mc1.6.2 mystcraft-uni-1.6.2-0.10.6.00 SGCraft-0.6.0-mc1.6.2 In both Creative and Survival mode (though only tested for while at...