Search results

1. J

ID Conflicts, Melting Bug, ICBM and AS

Minecraft Version = 1.6.2 Forge Version = 9.11.0.883 Galacticraft Version = a0.1.43.732 Detailed Description = MC Version 1.6.4 not 1.6.2 I posted about this as being an Atomic Science issue, but it is also conflicted with ICBM in the exact same way. Cant melt copper, tin, and steel...
  2. J

Major GC. Conflicts with Atomic Science

Minecraft Version = 1.6.2 Forge Version = 9.11.0.883 Galacticraft Version = a0.1.43.732 Detailed Description = (Actual MC version 1.6.4) Since the addition of GC's basic components Atomic Science issues have been and still are prevalent. I checked conflicts by adding one mod at a...
  3. J

Compatibility Issues

Atomic Science no longer crashes the game but causes some annoying issues. Atomic Science results in the inability to craft essential pieces of equipment like heavy duty and cannot make steel for steel plating. It also makes it so copper and tin ore cannot be smelted, and must first be broken...
  4. J

Atomic Science Still Results in Issues

Atomic Science no longer crashes the game but causes some annoying issues. Atomic Science results in the inability to craft essential pieces of equipment like heavy duty plating among other things. It also makes it so copper and tin ore cannot be smelted, and must first be broken down into dust...
  5. J

Copper, Tin, and Steel Dust Will Not Smelt

I came across this problem today, after resolving the spawning problem. I had mined some copper and tin, and had made some steel dust, but furnaces smelting factories will not process the ore into ingots. I figured since they were from the GC BC then that would be where the problem was. (Was on...
  6. J

"OverWorld" does not Spawn Tin & Copper

Hi! When having this mod installed it does not spawn tin or copper in the world, only in on the moon and mars thereby making it impossible to even get to the moon or mars. Thanks again.
  7. J

Compatibility Problem

Hi! I had a problem when I tried to apply a mod with Galacticraft. I use a lot of the calclavia mods like ICBM, Mekanism, etc in a mods folder I've compiled myself. I was making sure everything was compatible, trying first Galacticraft and then adding other mods into the mix to make sure they...