Search results

1. Waggish

Moon Nether

You do realize there has been many unneeded things added to this mod, one of which I suggested, so don't be a jerk and just look at the bright side of some suggestions, you might find it to be fun. Plus its not about wether or not its needed, it about how much fun you get out of it, its the...
  2. Waggish

Moon Nether

Who ever said there isn't one under the moon?
  3. Waggish

Tether/Safety Harness

Amazing idea, little things count. Im guessing you where relating it to a lead so that you tie it to a fence and then it would keep you from falling away, there is one problem what happens if you fall downwards how are you suppose go higher, you would need what they use in real space flight and...
  4. Waggish

Moon Nether

Okay, so I was playing some vanilla Minecraft and was thing of this mod, I was ion the nether and had a idea. What if there was a special nether that you could only go to on the moon, or on mars. I haven't thought of what you could find in the moon nether nor have I thought of a better name yet...
  5. Waggish

Space Food! [Officially Being Added To Galacticraft 2!]

I would like to thank all that helped this suggestion get added to Galacticraft 2, which is now out in beta, go check it out it already has my suggestion added so you can play around with it. For all that think this suggestion should be expanded upon then post in the comments. I try to check...
  6. Waggish

Also please don't bug Micdoodle about version 2, according to him its not even in alpha stages yet, the less you bug him the more coding he can do! Also dont you dare say I was late on a reply, I have been away from the internet and unable to check the forums so this is my first of hearing about...
  7. Waggish

Thank you all for supporting this suggestion, be prepared to see this coming to Galacticraft 2!!!!
  8. Waggish

Bump, trying to get this suggestion out there, it would be very cool, please support it so that it will go into the mod.
  9. Waggish

I would like to thank all that helped this suggestion get added to Galacticraft 2, which is now out in beta, go check it out it already has my suggestion added so you can play around with it. For all that think this suggestion should be expanded upon then post in the comments. I try to check...
  10. Waggish

Easy Air

Im sure there are people like me out there who are far into the mod and want to live in space but theres one problem, you have to have TONS of leaves, and turning off leaf decay makes the game more dull, so I suggest adding something hard to craft but will give you air for little effort, maybe...