Search results

1. Spirit_Guardian

Mods

Makes me want to put my "Penguin" in space (Considering the fact that 0x10^c was scrapped, this may be the only way, lol) :I http://s1070.photobucket.com/user/Spirit_Guardian/library/0x10c/Penguin
  2. Spirit_Guardian

Mods

Sweet, orbital strikes FTW! (Which mod is that? I forget (I am guessing ICBM))
  3. Spirit_Guardian

Mods

I have 67 mods active, making it a very harsh experience (very survival oriented) but it is still fun because I get to explore new places and make a lot of new things (albeit, the mobs are ridiculous). So, my point is, there are plenty of mods that work :P
  4. Spirit_Guardian

Mods

IC2 is not up to a date (not for 1.6.2) from what I know.
  5. Spirit_Guardian

Mods

Having Archimedes ship mod makes it so you can "work your way up" to space by making boats first, then hot air baloons and then finally a space ship! (this goes well along with flansmod) :P Also, better storage mod; for carrying more things and locking your stuff up. Universal electric is a...
  6. Spirit_Guardian

Oxygen compressor input trigger tests.

I am talking about how the air compressor keeps using oxygen, even when there is no valid air tank.
  7. Spirit_Guardian

I am playing the dev build 667. edit- Yes, they also steal energy; but that is easier to get so I didn't mention it.
  8. Spirit_Guardian

Moon day-night cycle should match moon phases in Overworld

If you want to make it more in sync you will have to simulate all explored chunks, or at least the ones that you were last at. I am sure you can understand why that would be difficult for some people, considering the fact that as your computer is simulating the last chunks you were in it is also...
  9. Spirit_Guardian

I have noticed that even when the oxygen compressor does not have a tank in it still "uses" air, and while it isn't a game breaking problem, it would be nice if some tests were added to check to see if the oxygen compressor can actually use oxygen (and if not Input is "turned off"). As for the...
  10. Spirit_Guardian

Oxygene compressor 'leak'?

From what I see occurring, it appears that the compressor and sealer continue to allow/request input even when the storage is full and/or requirements for them to work are not being met. If this is true, in order to fix it Micdoodle8 will most likely need to add in a few tests to switch "input...
  11. Spirit_Guardian

Oxygene compressor 'leak'?

The oxygen compressor intakes air even when the tank slot is empty. The reason I am bringing this up is because when playing on normal difficulty it is really hard to survive on the moon in a legit survival mode game (I don't care about the difficulty, in fact I think it is cool that it is...
  12. Spirit_Guardian

adding oxygen to the liquidregistry

Using mekanic mod you can use the pressurized pipelines and it shows when gasses are going through it, as well as how much is going through. -Edit: This is, of course, assuming that you are using the universal electric mod.
  13. Spirit_Guardian

Dynamic "planet" textures

I think it would be cool if the texture/object that represents the planet you are leaving could use a large map texture based on where you launched from; not that it isn't good enough for me as is, but it would be cool(er).