Search results

1. M

*Post your GC flag here* (FLAG TIME)

im affraid i was the one dressed as mewtwo i killed one n changed into it hahah {morph mod }
  2. M

Images: concept abaut a better space travel and tier3 rocket part 2

just type in /dimensiontp and will let you choose where you want to go .
  3. M

look who i found on flying around the moon
  4. M

multiple space stations 3 so far !!

For pure shits an giggles. I find it useful I use two ATM, One is my main space station and the other I mess with Mcedit.
  5. M

or being very high at the time of writing this
  6. M

ok cheers for keeping off topic come back when you have another pointless comment bore
  7. M

sre you serious? i play my game on laptop n come to forums on my phone i have no power to change the appearance of my text etc on my phone ... did you struggle to read it ???? or are you trying to be clever clogs either way i was giving out info to make multiple space stations it not a...
  8. M

dont risk your good worlds until you have masted it and dont hold me accountable if you break them :)
  9. M

i have figured out you can have multiple space stations so far i can only get three but this method worked 3 times with me tonight 1st turn player invites of to false at C######\AppData\Roaming\.minecraft\config\Galacticraft/core ,,i started and earlier version up in 1.6.2 unlocked the space...
  10. M

Galacticraft 2 is release? if it is as, Galacticraft 2 for Minecraft 1.6.4?

Download latest galictacraft mod it says 1.6.2+ planets then download mic doodle 736 which is 1.6.4 and it works
  11. M

How do I make a GC resource pack

i ruined my mars today for a good cause , ( to make my kids be like wow ) i think its ace id love to try any textures anyone makes :)
  12. M

Has anyone successfully coded a planet?

lol sorry i cant type that well when i blazed n on forums on my phone my bad !!
  13. M

Has anyone successfully coded a planet?

Dalek mod have 3 new demeans ions the planet skaro ,Dalek home planet is my favourite apart from of cause this mod
  14. M

pls help me java not making meh minecraft work properly! :(

which files are you looking for as i use magic launcher and im updated on this mod ?
  15. M

just about to kill the mars boss again awesome mod !!!!! oh and im turning jis dungeon into my house :)
  16. M

Build #666 Crash (IC2 and Galacticraft)

maybe its a another mod, ic2 didnt work for me at all but it works without it anyway
  17. M

Build #666 Crash (IC2 and Galacticraft)

the latest is here http://ci.micdoodle8.com
  18. M

ROTATING BLOCK WOULD BE GOOD

ugocraft is what ive been using already to have a rotating block http://www.minecraft12.com/ugocraft-mod/
  19. M

ROTATING BLOCK WOULD BE GOOD

well ive used it for a propeller for the bottom of my spacestation ( so it looks like its powerd by ita sliding door and sliding roof and dont actually no what else to do with it its was from ubocraft was just an idea and u can flip me off lol