Search results

1. V

MAC

hey i was wondering if someone could help with or show me how to work with java coding to make an add on. i want to make a space station mounted mac gun for pvp/faction type server. idk how to work any of the coding or anything like that so help would be very much apprciated
  2. V

Space Station Weapons

Personaly i am more of a weapons and tech oriented person, so i think it would be pretty cool to have a station mounted MAC (Magnetic Acceleration Cannon) Gun on your space station to fire at targets for say a pvp or faction server. it would need enormous amounts of power and could only charge...
  3. V

Moving spawn

is it possible to move the space station blue block that is the spawn to a spot of your choosing?
  4. V

a build

hey i was wondering if someone could build a ship in either the over world or where the space station dimension and post pics of it or upload the file. i need ideas. i am not good at making them but i would like to have one in space if possible just for looks.
  5. V

Reactor Designs

yes its atomic science
  6. V

Reactor Designs

I believe mekanism is the one I'm using. Idk for sure. I'm will check once I can get to my laptop.
  7. V

Reactor Designs

Nuclear reactor. I want to get the most power oit of the room I have available
  8. V

Artificial gravity for your land base

carpits got put in regular minecraft in the last major update. I think 1.6
  9. V

More flags

I would be game :)
  10. V

you mean kind of like the thickness of the carpet on minecraft?
  11. V

maybe just use like 4 grave plate in a square exp 10X10 area and everything in that 10X10 area is affected by those grav plates
  12. V

Reactor Designs

it it has to fit in this area
  13. V

Help

my room wont seal and hold oxygen in. I had oxygen sealers and about 6 oxygen collectors and they were all working fine but the room wouldn't seal. any ideas?
  14. V

Reactor Designs

Does anyone have a good reliable (and preferably safe) design for a reactor that produces large amounts of energy?
  15. V

Space Light [Not Galacticraft]

how much area does one block cover?
  16. V

Jupiter as Next Planet and a Lot of Ideas!

I would like to see it get more technology sometime.
  17. V

Add Stargate mod

all im saying is that its an option for the more technology based people. no he doesn't have to add it. and yes we can get it on our own im just throwing an idea out there that is cool and would be useful for servers maybe or moving large groups of people at once on a lan server. no galactic...
  18. V

Mods

If I haf s server that ran galactic craft I would want that as my space station. Oh no I think I might have to restart again lol I have a new idea
  19. V

Add Stargate mod

im not saying to he has to add it its just a suggestion. I would rather have this because 1. im more tech oriented not magic or stuff like that 2. you only need one gate to reach all the others. all you have to do is put in their address. 3. don't have to carry anything around to activate them...