Search results

1. V

MAC

hey i was wondering if someone could help with or show me how to work with java coding to make an add on. i want to make a space station mounted mac gun for pvp/faction type server. idk how to work any of the coding or anything like that so help would be very much apprciated
  2. V

Space Station Weapons

Personaly i am more of a weapons and tech oriented person, so i think it would be pretty cool to have a station mounted MAC (Magnetic Acceleration Cannon) Gun on your space station to fire at targets for say a pvp or faction server. it would need enormous amounts of power and could only charge...
  3. V

Moving spawn

is it possible to move the space station blue block that is the spawn to a spot of your choosing?
  4. V

a build

hey i was wondering if someone could build a ship in either the over world or where the space station dimension and post pics of it or upload the file. i need ideas. i am not good at making them but i would like to have one in space if possible just for looks.
  5. V

Help

my room wont seal and hold oxygen in. I had oxygen sealers and about 6 oxygen collectors and they were all working fine but the room wouldn't seal. any ideas?
  6. V

Reactor Designs

Does anyone have a good reliable (and preferably safe) design for a reactor that produces large amounts of energy?
  7. V

Add Stargate mod

ive been messing with the stargate mod and after you place one on a planet or on your space station and dial its address it connects from anywhere else in galactic craft. its a way faster way to move supplies around but its still dangerous. (I have not tested this) but apparently if it has power...
  8. V

invasion ship

I have ICBM on my mod pack along with Galactic craft and apparently you can call an orbital strike down on peoples bases from your missiles in space on your space station. I think it would be cool if it was a pvp or faction map if you could do an invasion of their space station. like when you...
  9. V

Mods

What are some good mods that work along with Galaticraft? I have mechanism already on mine.
  10. V

flat airlock doors on floor

Was thinking making it possible to put airlock doors on the floors on a space station so you could drop down instead of by ladder and making it harder to seal the place
  11. V

Thruster pack

I would like to be able to move around outside my base without having to place blocks to get up and down. One miss step and your falling to earth below you. I was thinking make thruster packs that either used rocket fuel in short bursts or your oxygen tanks to move you around.
  12. V

oxygen storage

create some kind of storage tanks for oxygen for when your oxygen sealers aren't active. I have noticed will I was playing that even though my oxygen sealers are off, the oxygen collectors still run and waste the oxygen. I was wondering if it was possible to make oxygen storage tanks that are...
  13. V

Star Chart

I was thinking kind of along the lines of a block you place and it had a projection of the solar system floating above it slowly rotating