Search results

1. Malphage

Some weird server spam

Can anybody help me with this? I updated to version 1.7-3.0.12.367 on my server recently and ever since then I am getting this spam on my server console over and over. The server starts up just fine and runs and can be logged into and mostly normal game play can happen. But I think it may be...
  2. Malphage

Am I just very unlucky or what?

No no i find the chests just fine, it's that there is literally nothing in them at all.
  3. Malphage

Am I just very unlucky or what?

I have cleared out around 8 moon dungeons and not 1 of them as yielded any items whatsoever in the final chest. Is this normal and I'm just unlucky or is something wrong ? The other random chests in some of the dungeons have stuff in them.
  4. Malphage

Just a simple suggestion.

FPS isn't an issue, I just don't want to look at them. hehe
  5. Malphage

Crash entering mood dungeon

Minecraft Version = 1.6.2 Forge Version = 9.11.1.916 Galacticraft Version = 0.1.43.732 Detailed Description = When entering a dungeon on the moon I got about 10 blocks inside the first tunnel and the game just crashed to desktop. And I could not reload the world until I used mcedit to...
  6. Malphage

Just a simple suggestion.

Add buttons to the O2 bubbles that allow for solid color, transparent or totally invisible bubbles.
  7. Malphage

O2 Sealers and Lag.

I was building on the moon, and I have around 7-8 small building sort of clustered together connected by corridors with airlocks at each end and O2 sealers in each building being fed from 1 large "O2 generation room " nearby. What I have noticed is that the O2 sealers seem to cause not an FPS...
  8. Malphage

Crash when placing advanced solar panel

yeah with a bit more testing it seems that the crashes only happen if I place them directly next to certain other things like a solar panel touching a fuel loader or something. If I connect with the cable it's fine. And certain other blocks right next to others cause crashes as well, and trying...
  9. Malphage

Sure here ya go. Had to drop box it cause it exceeds pastebin limits.. Also was doing some more testing and come to find out that I can place the adv. solar panels just fine as long as I don't connect them to things. There is at least 1 other item so far that does the same thing when placed so...
  10. Malphage

Just downloaded and installed today, everything went fine until i placed the advanced solar panel and had an immediate crash to desktop and got this crash report. Using version .699 of galacticraft and IC2 1.118.401-lf http://pastebin.com/3ZbdiAvf Any help would be great. Thanks