Search results

1. Donzaffi

Can you increase meteor spawn frequencies?

The Spawnrate is enough, All around my base there are meteors and when I collect it its full again. What all people have with config files ? Thats hardcore work because you have to update it everyytime if the mod gots updated
  2. Donzaffi

Mars on 1.5.2?

Go trolling elsewhere, if you do is your problem not ours.
  3. Donzaffi

Mars on 1.5.2?

Easy answer, if you need, update. And Long answer, Mitch had better things to do that makeing for every minecraft version a actual mod. Discussion ended
  4. Donzaffi

Oxygen Canisters

I use it too, have build a super efficent fussion reactor with a ton of turbines, but yeah in survival you need a long time for such things
  5. Donzaffi

Few new mobs!

Turn in 180 degress and you have a ass, a female one. Do you know :D
  6. Donzaffi

Space Stations Appear To Orbit (just some eyecandy)

I think I throw in a name : Terry Pratchet
  7. Donzaffi

Oxygen Canisters

Comes in handy when it goes dark on the moon, and you haven't enough batteries to run it all the time
  8. Donzaffi

Space Stations Appear To Orbit (just some eyecandy)

Nice pic ;) where do you get it from, reminds me of an old idea of mine
  9. Donzaffi

Movable Interplanetary Structures

And it gives the whole energy thing a use, because I have a plenty of energy wasted
  10. Donzaffi

You can make it now, with commandoblocks ;)
  11. Donzaffi

Galacticraft on Fire

Perhabs I can help you, or in your language. Ich kann dir vielleicht helfen, wie stellst du dir das vor mit den Texturen, hast du Ahnung von Moding? Arbeite als Grafikdesigner und bin daher vertraut mit den üblichen Programmen habe auch mal Texturen gemacht, allerdings dann aufgehört weil einige...
  12. Donzaffi

This orbit thing sound cool, but only if like you said with a plenty of energy, so you can also save fuel in landing via orbit
  13. Donzaffi

Ah okay, I missunderstood, you mean that the Space Station can change orbit, right ?
  14. Donzaffi

Server admin options to create public Space Stations

I bookmarked it http://forum.micdoodle8.com/index.php?threads/air-production-through-electrolysis.2186/#post-17158
  15. Donzaffi

Add a custom planet

Sometimes it worked starting windows in secured modus and letting scandisk search for errors
  16. Donzaffi

That sounds better than, putting a few rockets on the structure, its like copy and cut, then you need to think about some other things, you need a Collision detection for the whole structure and a strong computer that can handle this all. I can't imagine a way that works without tile entities...
  17. Donzaffi

Server admin options to create public Space Stations

I like the idea, gives steve a more stranded guy look, and of course makes some things easier if your drop pod idea get included. Btw: why you don't bump your electrolysis idea?
  18. Donzaffi

That isn't possible in minecraft as far as I know, and if it was possible would cause extreme lag because of all tile entities. And even if it can work its a bad idea because it removes all challenge in building in space. If you want you structures elsewhere use mcedit
  19. Donzaffi

Temperature Suit (For all planets with cold/hot. temperatures)

But a weaken status. And but I am not sure about, if swift work like jump you can use it to "freeze" the player, because with jump level high enough it don't jump at all (I use this with commandblock to make magnetic boots)
  20. Donzaffi

Add a custom planet

I forget sometimes that not all grow up with DOS, but CMd has and buildin help ;)