Search results

1. Donzaffi

List of frequently suggested things (old topic)

NEW TOPIC: https://forum.micdoodle8.com/index.php?threads/the-most-reposted-ideas-read-this-before-posting-an-idea.3677/ ---- If you want to add something to a suggestion on the list, use an existing one and don't open a new topic for it (links follow) #Vehicle Exploration Vehicle for...
  2. Donzaffi

Suggestion to make official Forum Rules

We all know, rules suck but yet they are a necessity. They are needed to point to people that not a of good address to like behave with each other and in general on forums. It can save mods a lot of work and the users a lot of there nervs if they can point on specific rules. They can be...
  3. Donzaffi

Magrathea Forge

Hello guys, since I have some time now I decided to do things in Photoshop that I have done long ago to test how they look today with more experience, so I decided to do some planets because there were the first things I ever created in PS. So now comes your turn, I post a picture that I have...
  4. Donzaffi

Missing Forum Rules?

One thing i wondered here is that I never found a sticky with the Forum rules, if I just miss them please can someone send me a link? If there are not there perhabs its time to make some little rules to prevent anarchy here, Only some simple things that normally a clear for all people with...
  5. Donzaffi

Got a strange message here at the Forums

I got this message a few days ago, " Hi Everybody I will show you today my project , it will make your mod WoW , yes it will make the mod so nice and this mod Galacticraft Planets Planets that I Finish : Mercury , Venus , Jupiter , Saturn , Pluto , Charon , Europa , Titan , Enceladus , io ...