Search results

1. OpelSpeedster

The Solar System - increasing challenges (very long)

You didn't need to necro an one month old thread.
  2. OpelSpeedster

Magrathea Forge

Wow, looks great!
  3. OpelSpeedster

Magrathea Forge

The image appears broken to me.
  4. OpelSpeedster

Suggestion to make official Forum Rules

This doesn't applies to replies(LOL RHYME). They come out fully extended no matter what.
  5. OpelSpeedster

Space Station escape capsules/drop pods

Good idea. The Tier 3 pod could also be useful for adventure maps.
  6. OpelSpeedster

Space Suits

Just one thing; The helmet's glass should be transparent so we can see the skin's face.
  7. OpelSpeedster

Hypothermia, Moon Module; You own HQ and a Space Suit

I like this idea. It'd make for a nice temporary base until I build a proper base or I finish doing what I was doing on the Moon. Could this also be incorporated into Mars? ...in a non-homosexual manner. Sorry, had to say this. :B
  8. OpelSpeedster

Suggestion to make official Forum Rules

Summed up in a picture.
  9. OpelSpeedster

Eye-candy for the Planet Selection GUI

Thanks, and yeah, thread seem to get derailed way too quickly. And the messages that appear in the main menu are called 'Splashes'.
  10. OpelSpeedster

New oxygen seal system worse?

The old one f***ed everything up if oxygen ever breached away from the base and corrupted your world.
  11. OpelSpeedster

MInecraft Earth,Moon,space,marsbase

Thankfully I found the problem with Issue 2; The oxygen pipes originating from the Oxygen Collectors are not linked to the main oxygen pipe system leading to the sealers. They seem to be linked from the vertical hall of oxygen pipes, but they actually aren't. So far no solutions to Issue #1...
  12. OpelSpeedster

I got the map to work, but I've found two issues: There is no space station. The Mars base's oxygen sealers aren't recieving oxygen.
  13. OpelSpeedster

I see what you did there.
  14. OpelSpeedster

Magrathea Forge

Okay. Good luck!
  15. OpelSpeedster

Magrathea Forge

It could work. And could you also make a seperate picture that depicts the moon seen from outer space?
  16. OpelSpeedster

Ezer'Arch's Orbital Space Station and Launch Bases

Well, crap. I guess I'd stick with the second or the last options until either options three or four happen.
  17. OpelSpeedster

I don't think this computer is bad...it was running Minecraft perfectly fine until it began to lag like hell. Compared to my previous computer this is a lot better.
  18. OpelSpeedster

Map is really laggy. Couldn't even play.
  19. OpelSpeedster

No, "eye candy" is another term for an aesthesical feature, as in, something that is funny to spot but otherwise doesn't serves any purpose. Such as the "Minceraft" feature Notch added.
  20. OpelSpeedster

Magrathea Forge

Yeah, I meant as a single picture. And I was thinking you'd make both a view from outside the planet and a view from it's surface.