Search results

1. OpelSpeedster

Eye-candy for the Planet Selection GUI

This suggestion is really simple. Basically, when you're in the Planet Selection GUI, there will be a chance that an object will appear from one side of the screen(left or right), then float either to the opposite side, upwards or downwards. They are only visible on the part that displays the...
  2. OpelSpeedster

A couple of ideas for Ceres

Everyone here knows about Ceres, right? Being both the largest asteroid and dwarf planet of the inner Solar System, it is a rock–ice body 950 km (590 mi) in diameter and the smallest identified dwarf planet. It contains about one-third of the mass of the asteroid belt. Getting There Obviously...
  3. OpelSpeedster

Apparently Minecraft has made it it's mission to prevent me from having a Mars base

I've had this problem for some time. Each time I make a Mars base, complete or not, Minecraft suddently decides to not allow me to play that map ever again. I've made two maps so far, both of them corrupted by Minecraft. The first one is stuck at the 'Downloading Terrain' screen while the...
  4. OpelSpeedster

The official Galacticraft Roleplay thread!

Introduction Greetings! If you're here, then you're obviously a fan of Galacticraft. But, did you ever think of a Galacticraft roleplay? No? Well, that's okay, you can still join in the Official Galacticraft Roleplay! If you don't know about roleplays, then check out the Wikipedia article for...
  5. OpelSpeedster

Apparently prolonged residence at Mars causes a complete Lagfest

I've noticed that, in my main save file where I mainly reside in Mars, the game got awfully unplayable due to extremely high ammounts of lag. And it's not only the game freezing - physics also stop working, too, like if I was trying to play on a server hosted in the other side of the world, and...
  6. OpelSpeedster

Anyone here made a downloadable Galacticraft map?

My Mars base map became compeltely unplayable because the map now basically is a Lagfest. Levers don't respond, the game doesn't recognizes your oxygen level, it runs extremely slow(even in the lowest graphics possible) and if you leave the map, Minecraft will freeze. Since I'm too lazy to...
  7. OpelSpeedster

De-Terraformers and improvements to Terraformers

F0r those who have the Mars expansion pack installed, you likely know about the Terraformer block. It's supposed to convert the martian soil into the Overworld soil we know. However, they only transform Mars surface rocks into grass, and the water generation is not so great. Here I will list...
  8. OpelSpeedster

"Unsealed"

I am currently filling in my space station with oxygen(and doing a bad job at that by leaving tons of oxygen pipes sticking out under it as they can't be hidden inside blocks). However, ironically the room that contains the main tree used to fuel the entire station with oxygen is registered as...
  9. OpelSpeedster

Regarding one of the Yogscast's videos about Galacticraft

I'm not sure if everyone watched them, but during the Yogscast's video review about Galacticraft(both Moon and Mars), there were way more planets and moons to be acessed at the Planet Selection GUI, plus Mars' sky was red and Saturn appeared on it. Can anyone explain how they got those...