Search results

1. Vigilantecow

Damn, this account will be ten years old in a couple months. What a trip!

Damn, this account will be ten years old in a couple months. What a trip!
  2. Vigilantecow

Yep, it's me, I'm still here.

Yep, it's me, I'm still here.
  3. Vigilantecow

Woah! I remember you!

Woah! I remember you!
  4. Vigilantecow

Why Should I Take Off My Fish Bowl Helmet?

Everything mentioned here is awesome. Support! Support! Support!
  5. Vigilantecow

Still here!

Still here!
  6. Vigilantecow

All Armdn's Bases, Stations and Shuttles.

Haven't checked this thread in a while, but still as awesome and impressive as ever!
  7. Vigilantecow

Smarter evolved mobs

All of these things would be nice small additions and corrections to mobs, and taking the time to iron out these small perfecting details would do a great deal in the way of quality. I especially agree with your recommendations for zombies because it seems ridiculous that if they had helmets...
  8. Vigilantecow

Solar Buggy Upgrade/Phobos & Deimos In Skybox of Mars

Not sure about the solar buggy, but I definitely think it would be smart to add Phobos and Deimos to Mars' skybox. Galacticraft should try to make the sky (for all bodies) as vibrant and interesting as realism permits. There's definitely certain edits that could be done to improve the skybox on...
  9. Vigilantecow

Is there any way at all to make wool sealable?

You're telling me I can't knit a nice, cozy moonbase? Damn, I'll leave the spool of yarn back home.
  10. Vigilantecow

Ezer'Arch's Orbital Space Station and Launch Bases

*hem* WEEEEEEEEE!
  11. Vigilantecow

Portal Gun + Moon = profit?

While it would be cool, and I would absolutely love this, it sadly destroys the practicality of the rocket :(
  12. Vigilantecow

Addon [1.7.10] Amun-Ra 0.4.8 - Now with Motherships [NO LONGER SUPPORTED]

I'm very impressed by the render of the solar system from Anubis. Very pretty.
  13. Vigilantecow

A HUGE PROBLEM with Aether II and Galacticraft

I'm not really positive with how space stations work, but I think each space station is its own dimension. Anyways, glad to see you worked it out on your own. I'm sure if you wait for @Ezer'Arch, he can probably explain what's going on here.
  14. Vigilantecow

A HUGE PROBLEM with Aether II and Galacticraft

I'd probably wait for someone who actually knows what they're doing to diagnose it, but from what I can tell it looks like they share the same dimension ID. Also, if you want to share a screenshot, just upload it to this website and link it.
  15. Vigilantecow

24 hours

I'm assuming you mean a server host. There are plenty of companies out there that will host a 24/7 server for a monthly cost. One example is here, however if you do a quick google search you'll probably find plenty of others.
  16. Vigilantecow

Showing off the GalaMic Solar System

(Making this a separate post so Molton can see) FYI: These images are now broken for some reason.
  17. Vigilantecow

MSAT-01 to 04

Very impressive and Sci-Fi esque. I don't think I have the patience to build something to this scale :p Bravo! EDIT: Wish that Mars space stations were added, so that these could actually be built in orbit :/ Still cool, though.
  18. Vigilantecow

What should be changed in the mod

This shouldn't be added. The pull that those tiny asteroids would give off would be so tiny you wouldn't even notice it.
  19. Vigilantecow

Cargo Rocket disappears after launch.

No, I made a post a while back that went into a little more detail but no one seems to have the same issue as me. EDIT: Found it here
  20. Vigilantecow

Cargo Rocket disappears after launch.

I've also had this issue in the past.