Search results

1. J

yet another planet suggestion

Thanks. maybe the boss could be Megatron as a really altered witch or something. maybe one could get to Cybertron with a tier 9 or 10 rocket. hell, the creatures don't even need to transform, just have the symbols somewhere on the character models. I would also suggest planets from Halo or...
  2. J

Progress stuck

here is a link to a video someone sent me that helped fix the problem.
  3. J

yet another planet suggestion

Hey, I had an idea for a planet suggestion, like its not the only one. Because I am a big Transformers fan, why not add Cybertron? :3 maybe have a surface made out of steel and have all sorts of abandoned electrical devices, and the villagers could be Iron Golems for the Autobots and taller...
  4. J

Progress stuck

okay, quick update, I ended up deleting the scala-lang and scala-compiler and downloaded new versions of those two files. after that, the loading worked, and I was able to play Galacticraft :)
  5. J

Progress stuck

I mean I have not even begun playing with Forge yet. After I downloaded the Forge installer, I clicked new client on the menu that pops up. It then goes to a small box with a loading bar on it. that is where I am stuck
  6. J

Progress stuck

unfortunately, I don't have a forge log yet. its still loading
  7. J

Progress stuck

and as far as I know, my Anti-Virus software isn't doing anything
  8. J

Progress stuck

I have 1.6.4-9.11.1.923
  9. J

Progress stuck

I am downloading the Minecraft Forge and progress has stopped at "Downloading libraries, unpacking packed file scala-compiler-2.10.2.jar.pack.xz" I left it alone for an hour, and it was still at the same level of progress. can anybody help me with this??