Search results

1. FatedOne

Installing on FTB Monster

There should be a file in the main directory called IDConflicts.txt with a list of all the conflicts as well as some suggested id ranges that aren't in use. Then it's just a matter of going in to the config files and changing the conflicts to one of the free id numbers.
  2. FatedOne

Space Station Keeps Reverting To Original

I can't say what's causing it but I bet if you hit F9 you will probably see the chunk borders line up perfectly with the reverted sections. I've had similar issues in the past with ender chests. On a side note...slime island in space?
  3. FatedOne

Installing on FTB Monster

you have id conflicts
  4. FatedOne

Oil and Fuel Piping

I've used thermal expansion fluid conduits as well as the ones from enderio. Buildcraft should work too and probably even the transfer nodes from extra utilities. On a side note I'm colorblind so I never realized they were color coded.
  5. FatedOne

Orbital Miner

It take a lot of power to generate ore 200,000 buildcraft MJ per ore. Cheaty in the sense that they are created from thin air but the power requirement is astronomical.
  6. FatedOne

Orbital Miner

FWIW the Minefactory Reloaded Laser Drill works on a space station. It technically works by randomly generating ores from thin air. I think it looks pretty cool too.
  7. FatedOne

Oil and Fuel Piping

I can pump oil into the refinery with the help of other mods but the input and output are reversed to what the gui shows. What I mean is, pump oil into the right side and extract fuel from the left.
  8. FatedOne

Solar powered Quarry

What wiki are you looking at? Check this out.
  9. FatedOne

Solar powered Quarry

Have you tried using the universal cable from Makanism going directly from the solar panel to the quarry?
  10. FatedOne

Another Solar panel question

That's just the way MFR renders the power levels. Even with their own biofuel generator it shows all the numbers going up.
  11. FatedOne

Aluminum ingots to Aluminium ingots

When playing with Galacticraft and Gregtech, all aluminum ingots get swapped for aluminium ingots. I believe this is because the ore dictionary for the galacticraft aluminum ingots are listed as both ingotAluminum and ingotAluminium. As such space stations can not be created with gregtech...